There's no creature like gnomes.

Tavàri and Gabriel were not used to being the centre of attention. They were both adventurers who preferred to keep a low profile and avoid unnecessary trouble. But as they walked through the village of Gnomeria, they felt like they were in a circus. The tiny gnomes, barely reaching their knees, swarmed around them with curiosity and awe. They poked and prodded at their clothes, their weapons, their hair, and their ears. They asked them a million questions, most of which they couldn't understand. They giggled and gasped at their every move.

"Where are you from?" one gnome asked Tavàri.

"None of your business," Tavàri replied.

"What's your name?" another gnome asked Gabriel.

"Gabriel," Gabriel answered.

"Gabriel? That's a nice name. I'm Nibbles," the gnome said.

"Nice to meet you, Nibbles," Gabriel said politely.

"What are you doing here?" a third gnome asked Tavàri.

"We're just passing through," Tavàri said.

"Passing through? Where are you going?" the gnome asked.

"Somewhere else," Tavàri said with an annoyed tone.

"Somewhere else? Like where?" the gnome asked.

"Anywhere but here," Tavàri growled.

"Why? Don't you like it here?" the gnome asked.

"No, I don't," Tavàri snarled as she tried to shove past the horde of gnomes.

"Why not? It's so nice here!" the gnome said.

"It's too crowded, too noisy, and too annoying," Tavàri said.

Tavàri was annoyed by the intrusion. Her temper blazed even more easily than her fire spells. She tried to shoo away the gnomes, but they only clung to her more. She growled and snarled, but they only found her more fascinating. She threatened to burn them with her spells, but they only cheered and clapped.

Gabriel was amused by the spectacle. He watched as Tavàri struggled with the gnomes, and he smiled faintly. He found her temper endearing, even if she didn't appreciate it. He decided to let her deal with the situation, while he enjoyed the show.

"Do you have any magic?" one gnome asked Gabriel.

"I have a bit of magic," Gabriel said.

"Like what?" the gnome asked.

"Like this," Gabriel said and made a flower appear in his hand.

"Wow! That's so pretty!" the gnome said and reached for the flower.

Gabriel gave it to him, and the gnome smiled happily.

"Can you do more?" another gnome asked Gabriel.

"I can do more," Gabriel said.

"Can you make me fly?" the gnome asked.

"I can make you fly," Gabriel said and lifted the gnome in the air with his magic.

"Yay! I'm flying! I'm flying!" the gnome shouted and laughed joyfully.

Gabriel smiled slightly. He had to admit, it was fun to entertain them.

That temper of Tavàri's might get them into quite a lot of trouble someday if you know what I mean *Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.* <3 ^^