💖 Rules 💖

1. Follow the community account.

2. Follow the reviewer's payments listed on their reviewer page.

3. Add this review book to your public reading list and library.

4. Give this review book and the community a shout-out on your message board.

5. Don't bribe or threaten the reviewers to say positive things about your story/stories. We have the option of having a public or a private review, so if you are worried a reviewer may not say great things, resort to a private review, which means it will not be published here, it will only be sent to you from the reviewer via PM's.

6. Be patient and don't rush them unless it's been about a week since they estimated the review would be done or if it's been a few weeks since your story was accepted (if there was no time estimate provided). If you have received no response from your reviewer in a while, you may contact us via PM's.

7. Trust the reviewer's word in their feedback, and if you feel as if their criticism was inaccurate or unfair, kindly let them know why, but don't try to make them change your review. If you feel that their review was rude, please contact us via PM's.

8. Fill out their forms accurately, and enjoy your review(s)!

9. Make sure you check a reviewer's queue to see how long before your book gets reviewed, to get an idea of how long it takes!