✨ REVIEWER: Amanda [ON HOLD]✨

Hello there! My name is Amanda and I would be happy to review your book for you. Just make sure to read on and see if we are compatible.

Username: theheartofflame

My Experience: In my original account, I was a reviewer for TTT, or The Typo Team, as well as a judge and reviewer for Contests. I have also been the Editor In Chief of our school paper for five years so I have plenty of experience when it comes to giving criticism and suggestions. Due to my experience, I can give you suggestions when it comes to word building, characterisation, and plot. Do not fear, I am not going to rip your book apart, but instead I will do my best to give you good suggestions.

Genres I Will Review: Fantasy (Any kind of fantasy from low fantasy, to high fantasy and historical fantasy), Mystery, Crime, Fanfiction, and Action. Please note the following clarifications:

- When it comes to fanfiction, I will only accept fanfiction in the following fandoms (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Fall of Gondolin, and the Lost Tales. When it comes to the Fall of Gondolin, I can also comment on the accuracy with regards to the book because I am very well-versed in that book. Furthermore, if your TFOG fanfic focuses on Galdor of the Tree or Salgant of the Harp, I will give you a review free of charge.)

- I accept all types of fanfiction, from Character x Character, Character x OC, and Reader Inserts.

- Other fandoms I accept: Star Wars (Original, Prequel, and The Clone Wars only), Star Wars the Knights of the Old Republic (base game only), KOTOR 1 & 2, Homeland (R.A. Salvatore), Demon Slayer (Manga & Anime), and Attack on Titan.

- Game of Thrones, but only the following kinds of fanfic: Jaime Lannister centric fic were he does not die/Jaime Lannister x OC, Tyrion Lannister centric fic/Tyrion Lannister x OC, and any Cersei Lannister centric fic where she does not die.

- House of the Dragon: NO JAEHAERA DIES FANFICS. I honestly don't care about everyone else, just don't kill my baby girl. She did nothing wrong.

Genres I Won't Review: Romantic Fantasy, Poetry, Sci-Fi, Chicklit. Please note the clarifications below.

- I will not accept any Game of Thrones requests or House of the Dragon requests UNLESS Jaehaera Targaryen survives in your fanfic. I am sorry but I simply cannot handle a fanfic where Jaehaera dies and is replaced by Daenyra.

- Please no Rhaegar x Lyanna Stark fics. I will accept an Elia Martell and the babies survive fic, but not a Rhaegar x Lyanna fic.

Mature: Yes I am alright with mature fics and even mature scenes and themes. However, I do not take LGBTQ books since I do not have enough knowledge about such themes and I do not wish to offend anyone. The exception to this is any Silmarillion or TFOG stories with gay ships because I'm familiar with the ships and the fandom.

Payment: My payment is simple! Just read five chapters of any of my books and leave comments telling me about what you liked and what you disliked. Tell me about the characters you enjoyed and why you enjoyed them, and do not forget to tell me if you liked the plot or not. Don't do the payment yet if I haven't approved your request.

Criteria: I do not have a numerical review criteria, however I do have a general format for my reviews:

-First Impressions (Title, Cover, Blurb, and First Chapter)

- Characters – this is where I go in depth with regards to the characters

- Worldbuilding – this is where I go wild and talk about your WB. Does the world affect the characters and the plot in interesting ways?

- Plot – this is where I talk about your plot, whether it made sense and if it hooked me.

- Grammar, Spelling, Language – the language suitable for the time period, setting, and characters? I won't delve too deep into your spelling and grammar, however. I'm not an editor.

- Conclusion – final thoughts, suggestions, and closing remarks.

Form: 

Title:
Genre:
How many chapters? Mature? What kind of mature themes are present?:
LGBTQ?:
Public Review or Private Review:
Tag the Reviewer:
Tags (3+ users): 

Notes: Typically, my reviews are between 1k to 2.5k words in length. I will read a minimum of ten chapters, but if the story hooks me, I will read the entire book. If your chapters are long it might take me up to a week to finish, so please be patient. I will contact you in PM if I have clarifications.

Queue:

"The God's Game" by Rathilluser ✔

"Clandestine" by Rosaliexreads ✔

"Damn Your Lies" by _BLACKSPADESZ ✔

"Mehek: The Desired One" by Riimagination

"My Mafia Rani" by K_kashyap

"Bond Breakers" by JoeyW2W