23.(CH) yes to the second part

CEDRIC

XXXVI

Without the pressure and stress of the task, he took the opportunity to spend Saturday afternoon with his friends and the night in his room talking with Malcolm in private. Hunter was still in the common room and was completely missing how Malcolm was going on and on about Fred. 

Cedric had never heard his best friend like this.

He really hoped that they would sort things out, because otherwise he would see something much worse.

At some point, his mind wandered to Harry.

Who he would be meeting again tomorrow…

“And what about you?” Malcolm asked. "And your champion?" 

Cedric found it funny that he called Harry that way, but he had an announcement to make. “We are together.”

Jumping out of bed, the boy in nightwear and satin cap screamed. "Good heavens, Ced, and you didn’t tell me! Yesterday I would have celebrated for you.”

"I thought we were celebrating that I survived a dragon," he said, amused.

His laugh was short-lived, because Malcolm tensed at the mention. 

“Yeah. There are only two more tasks left," he murmured, sitting back down on the mattress while staring at Cedric for a moment. If the wound on his cheek wasn’t starting to fade, he'd think that was just what Malcolm was seeing. However, Malcolm chose to return to the previous topic. “Tell me about you and Harry.” 

Cedric didn't want to worry either. 

He preferred to talk about the boy he fancied so much. 

And Malcolm wanted to hear all of it.

HARRY

XLII

Sirius Black had a thing or two to share.

It was good that he had waited for Harry to relax over the weekend first.

To begin with, he was glad that he was well and wanted to know everything about his strategy. That's my nephew, Harry read the hasty handwriting on the magic notebook. Sometimes Sirius called him that instead of godson, because he considered James, his father, as more of a brother than a friend. Back on topic, Black inquired about the status of the investigation into how his name had entered the Goblet in the first place.

It wasn't that Harry didn't care about finding it out. 

The thing was, he had no way of corroborating any of his hypotheses.

Or the ones Sirius held. Even if Karkarov used to be a Death Eater, he had no evidence.

It has to be one of the professors, was what Black wrote. 

That's what we thought with Hermione. I'd bet on Snape, except I think if he wanted to kill me, he'd do it much more efficiently and easily. 

Jokes on paper were complex to pin down their grace.

This is pretty elaborate for Severus, I agree, ha.

At least, despite being worried, the man never lost his good sense of humor.

His justified paranoia wasn't all he wanted to share. 

I have news, I’ve managed to convince the Ministry to remove me from their searches... I don’t have to hide anymore! I'm on my way to Remus's house. He has been offering to host me for months now, but I wasn't sure it was safe before. What do you say if you spend New Years with us? Gee, I haven't even arrived yet and I've already made plans, ha, I hope Rem doesn't throw me out.