Chapter 3

"I'm sorry for the way i acted Tom." i say holding eye contact with him.
"Yeah, no worries. I understand you're going through a lot." he smiles.
I walk to the trunk as the housekeepers run to the trunk to grab my boxes.
Bill walks over and hugs me more. "Are you okay?" bill asks.

"No, but i'll deal with it" i smile softly. I go up to my room to see Everything was pre-arranged just the way i liked it. I smile softly knowing Marie must've helped my mom.
I've grown some disturbing coping habits. But i'm also severely depressed, im just good at hiding it.
I really wanted a pet, maybe tom could take me. I needed a friend to help me through this tough time.
I head downstairs trying to find Tom, i searched all over the house. I finally stopped infront of my moms room.

The groaning was obnoxiously loud in there. Was Tom hurt?
I open the door slowly, "Tom?" i say calling out toms name softly. He groans really loud as soon as i called his name.

I open the door fully to see if he was alright. "WHAT THE FUCK-" i scream as soon as i realize what tom was doing. Toms lips were slightly parted and his eyes were closed as his head was thrown backward. His hands frantically stroking his length as he kept groaning.

I slammed my hands over my eyes. "TOM!" i yell, to which he totally climaxes to. "Ew what the fuck." i say trying to erase the image from my mind.

I slam the door of my mom's bedroom. I knew Bill lived with us since tom and him are basically connected at the hip. I knock on every door in the house till Bill eventually responds. "Hi Bill, will you take me to this dog breeders house?" I ask as I open the door.

I find bill doing his makeup at his vanity, "Yes of course, give me a moment" He smiles at me. "Done!" he smiles, "We can go!".

I walk toward my room to grab some cash and my phone. "Do you mind if i ask Tom to come with us?" Bill asks.

My mind flashes back to the scene i saw only 10 minutes ago. "Yeah of course Tom can come!" i say trying to contain my embarrassment.

I sit on the couch waiting for Tom and Bill to come downstairs. I zone out and stare at the photos from my mom's wedding. I left right after the reception because I couldn't deal with the grief of my parent's divorce the year prior. In the photos with me you could see the tears running down my face. I snap back into reality as I feel a hand on my shoulder. I see Tom standing behind me, watching the tears pool in my eyes.
I quickly stand up drying my eyes with my sweatshirt.

I follow Bill out to the car, sitting in the backseat. Tom opens the door hopping into the passenger seat.
Bill puts the car into drive as he pulls out of the driveway. "Tom?" I ask quietly.
"Ja?" Tom turns around to face me.

I hand him the paper of the breeders address I printed off of facebook marketplace. "Will you put this into the GPS?" I say.
Tom doesn't respond, but he does put the address into the GPS.
I stare out the window, admiring the secluded area of beverly hills. This dog breeder was pretty prestigious as she only breeds purebred dogs. I really wanted a dog, I just wanted to see my available options.

-

Authors Note:
I'm very confused why I even wrote that one part. 😝