Chapter 18

The band smiled as I sat next to Tom. "Wanna ditch and get 1$ pizza?" Gustav suggests. I stand up eagerly ready to leave. I follow Bill outside, stepping out of my shoes as soon as we got outside.

"Liebe, put your shoes back on, I don't want you stepping on needles." Tom says protectively. I turn to Tom acknowledging what he said, stepping back into my heels. We walked down random streets of New York in our fancy ass outfits.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we got mugged" I laugh looking at Gustav next to me. 
He playfully puts his fingers into a gun shape pointing them at Bill. "Give me your Tux motherfucker!" Gustav yells chasing after Bill. I wheeze, all of the air exiting my lungs as I laugh. I walk up to Tom grabbing onto his arm as I held myself together. I finally got my composure as Gustav jumped on Bill's back almost tackling him to the ground. That was what caused me to go into a complete laughing fit. I bent over, grabbing my midsection absolutely laughing the hardest I ever had. Tom grabbed me pulling me up against him, keeping me walking as I laughed.

Everything in New York is so close but so far at the same time. I scan the area looking for 1$ pizza. When we were driving here there was like millions of them, but now that im walking around I cant find anything. Finally, after what seemed like hours of looking I found one. I jumped out of Toms hold jumping up and down. "Guys! Look, food!" I screech happily. Tom looks at me confused, almost like he's never seen me happy for food.

I grab Tom dragging him down the sidewalk. "I'm starting to wonder why we didn't ask the driver to drive us.." Georg says trailing at the end of his sentence.

"Mmmm, idk" I shrug at him. I happily open the door to the pizza place, waiting in line. "Out of everything that happened tonight, this is definitely the best." I say smiling widely at the group. Everyone smiles back laughing a little.

"Holy shit, did you see Jessica Alba?" Bill asks looking at Tom smirking.
"Yeah, couldn't take my eyes off her" Tom rolls his eyes laughing. Tom's little celebrity crush on Jessica Alba was a funny topic. Whenever her name is dropped in a sentence Tom immediately pipes in. Or when a new movie with Jessica in it dropped we had to watch it.

"Oh my god! I took a photo in the bathroom mirror with her!" I say, remembering her in the reflection. Tom perks up instantly, looking at me hopefully. "I'll try to contact Emma, she gave me her email in the bathroom." I smile at Tom grabbing his hands shaking them playfully. We approach the front of the line asking everyone what they wanted. Bill and I wanted simple cheese, as Tom wanted veggie. Gustav and Georg wanted Pepperoni. I handed the worker 20$ for our foods, including tips. I hand everyone their slices, as they all dig in. Tom makes an unusual foul face.
"Whats up?" I ask Tom while I bit into my food.

"Nothing," He smiled, wincing as he tasted something. "I hate garlic, theres garlic on this" Tom says shyly. I look at him, handing him my slice.

"Here, have mine I have a very small stomach" I smile warmly. I knew I was still going to be hungry when we got back to the hotel but it's alright.

"Thank you" he says to me, taking a bite of his slice. We all started heading back to the hotel, walking in silence admiring the city. I look on the sidewalk seeing a bag of joints lying astray on the sidewalk.

"Score motherfuckers!" I yell as I ran over to them, grabbing them. There was at least 15, this would last me a while. I mean, if I didn't share. I show the boys flashing my newest possession smiling. I see Tom smirking as everyone tried to not laugh. "What?" I rolled my eyes, putting the bag in my purse since I didn't have pockets.

"You're just gonna take joints you found on a sidewalk in New York?" Georg laughs.

"Yeah, and you wouldn't? At least they were in a bag" I say shrugging. Weed is weed, and if it's free it doesn't matter. Bill nods his head in agreement as we walk into the hotel. Tom and I take the elevator up to our floor, heading to our floor. I scan the keycard, making sure it was our room. I open the door to see fathers everywhere.

"Scheiße." I hear Tom mutter under his breath. I walk around the hotel room to find Capper and Kiva in the living area with the pillows shredded.
One thing about GSP puppies is that they are so neurotic.

"Tom!" I say calling him over. I grab the pillow from Cappers mouth as I try to pick up as many feathers as possible. Tom walks in and starts laughing. "Will you take care of this? I have to email emma for the photos and email my new school for my special schedule arrangements." I plead, looking at Tom with hopeful eyes. He nods walking over to me to grab the pillow from my hand. I grab my computer emailing everyone. The sad thing was that I still had to go to school after everything because I need a degree in order to get a job almost anywhere. So I'm trying to be able to only go a few days a week and still get full credits.

"Tom!" I yell, again. He rushes into the room, looking distraught. "Emma emailed back, Jessica is next to me" I smile turning the computer so he can look. He smirks at me laughing a bit. I leave him with my computer as I hopped into my pajamas. I put my dress back in the bag, and my jewelry back in the cases.
I walk to the sink rinsing my makeup off, and brushing my teeth. I put my hair in a braid as I walked to the bed. Tom and I were sharing a bed because of the gala and the dogs. Which makes sense I guess. I sit on the bed, plugging my flip phone in on the nightstand. Tom meets me in the bed as he was only wearing underwear and a durag.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" he asks me as he hops under the covers.

"I'm thinking of taking the dogs to my Friends penthouse next to central park. It's a really big penthouse, so I think it'll be fun to get the dogs some exercise and I would get to see my friend." I say trailing off as i thought. Tom nods acknowledging my plans. "But if you're available after all your shoots, signings, and interviews maybe we all can meet up for dinner at a restaurant, including my friend" I smile.

"Yeah, that'll work. Just fair warning we'll be filming Tokio Hotel TV all day tomorrow, even the drives home and stuff." He says shrugging.

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I'll call somewhere tomorrow and make a reservation, anywhere in specific?" I ask Tom. His schedule was really Jam-Packed for this whole trip. But I can see he's trying to make room in it for me.

"Maybe Olive Garden?" he says laughing

"Okay, I'll call them tomorrow. Can't go wrong with Olive Garden." I laugh, smiling at him. I learn over to his side of the bed as I kissed his cheek. "I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep" I smile softly at Tom. I shut my lamp off as Tom does the same.

-

Authors Note:
Literally the fucking grind on this chapter is crazy.
Everything is so all over the place its crazy. Anywayyy.
Ive been sick for like a week but I'm back and I want weed.
AHAHA LOVE YOU ALL
04/02/2024  2:36AM
1342