Chapter 13

I woke up, being shaken by Lydia.
"Wake up!" she jumped up and down smiling. I yawn sitting up in the bed, lightly rubbing my eyes.
Lydia grabs my arms yanking me out of bed.
"Ouch, Lyd whyd you do that" I ask her while I rub my arm uo and down.

"Fill me in on everything! I need to pick your outfit for the party!" she smiles hugging me tightly.
I hug her back as I lead her to my closet."Sooo, you're sharing a room with Tom?" she asks me trying to dig into my life.

"Yeah, only temporarily. The room I was supposed to stay in ending up having storage in it" I smile at her.

"Are you and Tom together?" Lydia asks while smirking at me.
I avoid her eye contact, she grabs my face making me look her in the eyes.

"No, he's divorcing my mom. I don't know why in the world we'd be together" I sigh.

"You're literally sleeping in the same bed together." she retorts.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes jokingly.

"The party starts in 20 minutes, if we don't start now we'll be late" Lydia smiles at me.

I put on the on the outfit Lydia picked out for us to wear together.
We both had pink cropped shirts that said benchwarmer on it, with low rise jeans and some chunky sandals.

The shirt perfectly showed off my abdomen and my breasts, as the jeans showed my contoured stomach.
I put on my makeup, doing a little bit of a smokey eye. I put eyeliner on my waterline and my crease, also creating a small wing. My skin was pretty clear so I didn't put on foundation. I put on some pink lipgloss, really pulling together my outfit.

I walk out of the bathroom with Lydia to see Tom getting dressed. He cranes his finger towards me, telling me to go to him. "Go on ahead of me, i'll be there in a moment." I smile at Lydia.
I walked over to Tom, hugging him. His hands found their way towards my ass, cupping them as I hugged him. 

"I have something for you" He smiled at me.

"You didn't have to! Thank you" I say pulling away from the hug.
He pulled out a long black box handing it to me.

"The divorce was finalized today, I'm finally a single man" he says laughing.
I thought it was really cute when Tom laughed. The way his eyes scrunch, and the way he smiles.
I open the box to see a beautiful necklace, it was a beautiful diamond plated cross.
I felt my cheeks get hot and a smile widely spread across my face.

"Thank you so much, will you put it on me?" I say to Tom smiling at him.
He nods at me as I turn around. I lift my hair and Tom softly clasps the necklace together around my neck.
I turn around to him smiling widely, I hug Tom tightly as I laid my head on his shoulder.
He lightly kisses the top of my hair.

"Should we get headed down?" I smile at Tom, pulling away from the hug.

"I'll be down in a moment, don't wait up" he smiles at me. I head downstairs looking around the house for Lydia, the house was packed. I grab a joint from the platter and I hold it over a lit candle.
I take a long drag, enjoying the warm feeling of the smoke going down my throat.
I start walking around the house looking for anyone I knew. As I walked around I kept hitting my joint.

I saw Lydia's blonde hair poke out from behind the half wall. I walk over to her, smiling.
The first thing she did was take the joint out of my hands and hit it.

"Ugh, couldn't you have gotten your own" I say slightly annoyed. She smiled at me, looking at my neck.

"Oh my god! Your necklace!" she squeals.

"Tom gave it to me!" I yell over the music. I follow Lydia as she walks over to the bar making us some drinks. "Whats in this?" I ask her wincing at the smell of the drink she had just make.
I down the drink quickly as I tried not to wince at the taste.

"Wheres the birthday girl?" I heard Bill yell. The weed started to hit me, hard. Bill found me with lydia as he brought over the biggest bong i've ever seen. He yelled for everyone to sing as the put me on the counter. Tom was right in front of me, smirking. Bill got up on the counter after everyone was done singing. "Since you're turning 17 you and someone else have to compete who can do the longest pull off these bongs!" he yelled. I could tell Bill was already high, his pupils were super dilated.
Bill held the bongs up, clanking them as I heard the water sloshing. I motioned to Tom to come up here.

Bill handed us both the bongs as he lit our bongs at the same time. I started inhaling the smoke slowly, saving my breath. I took a 17 second pull as I lifted the bowl out inhaling the rest of the smoke left in the bong.

Tom was still going at his bong. I slowly exhaled the smoke. I couldn't help but going into a coughing fit.
Tom finally finished his pull, for some reason he wasn't exhaling. Tom pulled my head closer to his, connecting our lips.

He exhaled all of the smoke into my lungs. He made out with me, while I tried so hard not to pull away, I was trying to savor the moment.I finally pull away coughing even more, Tom started coughing beside me. I started laughing and coughing at the same time. It was not a good look.

-
Authors Note:
Ugh this chapter is really short but I needed to get two chapter out so I wouldn't have to post a chapter till Thursday.
LOVE YOU ALL