Chapter 19

I perk up instantly to the sound of crashing. I whip my head around the room looking for the cause of the sound.

"Tom?" I call out, peering around the corner. I seating area to see Tom trying to grab a headband from cappers mouth. A chair was laid on its side which i'm assuming made that sound. I walk up to Capper holding my hand in front of his mouth. "Drop Capper" I say as capper drops the headband in my hand.

"Sorry, I was trying to not wake you." Tom sighs rubbing his forehead. I smile softly at Tom, handing him his headband.

"No biggie, I should probably start getting ready anyway." I laugh. I turn away, walking toward the room as Toms hand grasps my wrist. I turn to him, tilting my head in confusion.

"I want to give us a try" Tom whispers shyly. My whole body freezes in place as the words leave his mouth. Tom's face turns to a light shade of red as he tries to shield his face from mine.

"Tom-" I say grabbing his jaw and moving his head to face mine. "-Can we talk about this later? It's too early and I don't want you to regret this. So if you really mean it ask me later." I say kissing his cheek and walking toward the room. I quickly grab an outfit out of the suitcase and my makeup. I walk over to the shower as I turned the water hot. I pry my clothes off, also taking the necklace tomorrow gave me off. I enjoy my shower as the thoughts race through my head. What made Tom change his mind? Why now? I exit the shower with a worried expression. I throw my low waisted jeans with bling on the back pockets on, and I put on my black spaghetti strapped tank top. I throw on my converse as I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin complexion was tanner than my usual pale, bringing out the scars on my wrists.

I run into the bedroom opening toms suitcase, grabbing a white karl kani zip up.

I walk back into the bathroom, putting on the hoodie. The hoodie was halfway zipped, It was huge on me because it was a XXL. I lean over the counter quickly applying eyeliner on my waterline. I rubbed my eyes so the eyeliner would transfer up top. I grabbed toilet paper cleaning up the smudge around my eyes. I put on more eyeliner on my waterline as I also put highlighter on the inner-eye. I put my mascara on, being careful to not mess up my makeup.

I walk out of the room grabbing the dog's leashes, hooking them into their collars. I head out to the reception as I saw swarms of paparazzi and fangirls waiting outside of the hotel. They must've not left the hotel, probably recording the first bits of THTV. I pause for a second wondering what the game plan would be. I zone out, contemplating what to do as I get pulled out by a tap on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I say turning around to face the band and their filming crew. The dogs jump on Tom as the camera gets closer to us. I smile at the camera waving my hand as I turn to Tom. "I thought you guys would've left by now" I laugh at him.

"We all had to meetup for breakfast before we started the day." he says crouching down to pet the dogs. The camera was still in our faces as he turns his head up to me smirking. "Is this my zip-up?" He questions me, as he stand up tugging on the material a little.

"Maybe" I shrug at him, trying not to laugh. Bill happily walks up to me, pulling me into a hug. He pulls away from the hug as he looks at me smiling.

"Where are you going?" Bill asks me curiously. I whistle for the dogs to come back from Tom, Gustav, and Georg.

"I'm going to visit my friend Svea at her penthouse next to central park." I smile, as the dogs come back scurrying to me. I grab their leashes off the ground as I hold them next to me. "It'll be good to get these goofballs some exercise and hopefully tire them out" I laugh.

Bill nods and smiles as I say goodbye. The band pulls me in for a hug before I leave the hotel. I step outside of the door to no fangirls screaming but to the thousands of clicks from paparazzi. I ignore it as I walk past and across the street. Only a few seconds later do I hear the shrieking and screaming of teenage girls. Holy shit it was loud. I turn around and make eye contact with Tom as I tried not to laugh. His face looked a little sour, I guess he wasn't expecting this as a morning wake up call. I turn back around navigating myself to Svea's building.