Epilogue

-4 Years Later-

"Mommy, Daddy, Look what uncle Bill gave me!" Lia says smiling very widely as she ran up to us. Tom and I sat on the couch watching Modern family with our two dogs while our kids played with Bill.

"No! Mommy mine is better right?" Kent says trying to make Lia mad. Lias smile turned to a frown as she held up her mermaid stuffed animal.

"Aww baby come here" Tom says picking Lia up onto his lap. Kent sat there defeated holding his hot wheels car. I leaned down picking up Kent and holding him on my lap.

"You want to watch a show with Mommy and Daddy?" I ask the twins as they sat on our laps.

"No! Uncle Bill!" Both of them screech at the same time. They hop off our laps and run back into their toy room.

Over the past few years Tom and I have been strengthening our relationship. We got married last year, and we plan to not have any more kids. Two is more than enough for us, the twins are more hidden than ever.

Everyone knows Tom Kaulitz and Heidi Klum's daughter had kids together, but they haven't been out in public for years.

Tom and the band have been working on a new album they were going to release in october. The band has been MIA for a while. But they are planning a new tour and guess what! Tokio Hotel TV Is coming back!

Which means the kids will be in the public eye. My parents have been trying to get back in contact with me, cause they want my brother and my kids to have a 'playdate' or whatever.

"Ella, I've just been invited to the met ball." Tom sighs pausing his thought. "Do you want to go with me?" He smiles.

"Of course Tom" I respond smiling from ear to ear. I straddle his lap, leaning down to kiss him.
He connected his lips with mine as I started grinding against him. My hands immediately flew to his man-bun as I tugged on his hair.

"Mommy, Daddy?" Lia says smiling at us. I pull away from Tom and I hop off of his lap.

"Cock-blocker" Tom mutters under his breath.
Lia runs up to us as she hops onto the couch and starts jumping on it. Her smile was from ear to ear as her brown eye and her green eye sparkled in the sun.

"You have mommy's smile you know that?" Tom asks Lia as he smiles.

"Nooo! Mommy has my smile" She laughs as she jumps onto Tom. Kent runs out of the room screaming as Bill chased him around the house.

"Maus! Help me!" Bill called out to Tom. Bill has been calling Tom maus since they were younger and it seriously is the cutest thing. Tom gets off the couch holding Lia as she flailed in his arms. He blew raspberries on her stomach as I cuddled up with my dogs.

"Mommy, Mommy." Kent yelled as he jumped onto the couch and tucked into my side. He always ran to me when he needed to hide from Bill cause he knew Bill would mess will me instead of him. I laughed hugging Kent back.

"Liebling..." Tom called from behind me.

"Scheiße!" I yelp as Tom starts ticking my side.

"Mommy!" Lia and Kent gasp in sync.

"No curses!" Kent looks up at me with his sad eyes.

"Im sorry Kätzchen" I say kissing his forehead as I ruffled his hair.

"Mommy!" He giggled. Kent was definitely a ladies man, taking after his dad a little too much. Lydia my bestfriend had a daughter not too long after Lia and Kent were born, and gustav is getting married!
Toms alarm starts to go off, which was their nap-time alarms.

"Kätzchens it's time for nap! Whoever gets tucked in first gets to pick the book!" I say smiling at my kids running down the hallway as fast as their little legs could take them.

Im beyond grateful I lived that day in 2010. I'm blessed my life continued, and I'll celebrate my life every day
Forever Now

-

Author Note:
This book has reached its end and I will be starting a new book vv soon!! ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you all for reading I am beyond grateful.
LOVE YOU ALLL

03/20/24    10:47PM
734