Chapter 9

I have no idea why we're so close. It feels like we're more than 'just friends'.
He just had a comfortable aura. There was a connection I'd never had with anyone else. I pulled away, wiping my tears.
Bill hugs me, as soon as do my mom and dad.

The doctors pull a wheelchair into the room, helping me out to the car.
I was so excited to see my dogs, like ecstatic.
I rode in the same car as Tom, Bill, Georg, and Gustav.
Their car was more spacious than my mom's car, so the doctors recommended it. 

On the way home the boys did Karaoke, whilst I tried not to laugh.
Tom would turn back and check on me every so often, making sure I was alright.

The car pulled into the driveway as Bill parked his car.
Tom came over to my side to help me out, he helped balance myself as we walked to the door.
He opened the door and helped me inside.

In less than two seconds I heard scurrying and running.
The dogs popped around the corner running to Tom.
Tom helped me to their level, they were still so small, even though they were a foot taller.
The dogs smelt me, they were unfamiliar to my new scent.
"Hi babies, I missed you" I cooed at them.

They started jumping on me, licking my face.
Tears start streaming down my face as my smile is bigger than ever.
"They remember your voice" Tom says.

I look at him, as I smile.

I stand up brushing the dirt off my clothes, smiling.
"I really want to take a walk with them." I tell him
Tom just starts walking away, without acknowledging my sentence.
I walk to my room, the dogs follow me.

I shut my door, changing my clothes into something comfortable. I walk into the bathroom, grabbing my makeup bag as I do something simple.

I put some concealer under my eyes, blending it out with a brush. I curl my lashes for a few seconds as they get my desired curl. I put mascara on and highlighter on my inner eyes.
I put some highlighter on my nose and some lipgloss on my lips.

I turn around to open my eyes to see Tom standing at my door, eyes wide as it looked like he was scared. I looked down to his hands to see the dog's leashes and collars.
I go up to Tom tightly hugging him.
I looked into his eyes seeing all the trauma I caused him.

I pull away from the hug looking into his now eased eyes.
"Ready?" I ask him.
Tom nods, leading me out of the room.
I take Kivas leash hooking it onto her.

Me and Tom walk around LA in silence, I prayed that no paparazzi spotted us.
Tom took us to a dog park, as we unleashed the dogs he paused.
"Whats wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing, just thinking about what to get you for your birthday" he smiles.
I forgot thats how long i've been in a coma, he unleashes capper and releases them.

"Oh my god, I totally forgot!" I laugh as I sit down on the bench with Tom.
"I don't know if your mom has told you about this but-" he starts.
"What??" I say

"Heidi, Bill, and I have been invited to the met gala, and I want to take you as my guest." he smiles.
"Wait really? I'd love to Tom" I say ecstatically.
"I'll have my designers reach out to you for dress inspiration n shit, but like they want us to be coordinating outfits" he laughs.
"You aren't matching with my mom?" I asked.
"No, I cant. Shes wearing a dark blue gown. Plus shes going with the designer of the dress." he sadly sighs...

-
Authors Note:
I honestly cant wait for you guys to see Tom and Ellas relationship develop into what im planning. Stick around :))

OMG on Friday me and my friends are going shopping and ice skating at our local hockey arena 😁