Chapter 1: The Prologue

A long, long time ago, on the space, there was the solar system, home of the eight planets. The solar system developed 4.6 billion years ago when a dense region of a molecular cloud collapsed, forming the sun and even the protoplanetary disc. There were objects who were not a true planet or a comet, the asteroids. When one asteroid crashed into another, the asteroids became magical and began floating if they were similar to the Comet Halley. 

Many years later, there was a dimension formed by the power and the magic of the asteroids. The dimension was called the Asteroid Dimension, a dimension inhabited by many people and their leader, an celestial woman named Ceressitta. Ceressitta was a woman with long orange hair and yellow eyes, she wore a white long dress with white high heels and carried a golden magical wand with the ceres symbol on it. She was the defender of the Asteroid Dimension and protected it from many threats. Meanwhile, far away from the dimension, there lived the darkness, who was known for invading the planet earth and the universe. There was a clan composed of five dark beings resembling teenage girls, the clan's name is the Dark Ettringite Clan. Their names are Charlesita, Cerussita, Chiolita, Charoita and Chabazita. They were notorious and evil and planned to trap people's souls into nightmares, leaving them defenseless as a result. 

Then, one day, a miracle came to the rescue. The silhouetted figures resembled a group of eight girls with brooches resembling the symbols of the asteroids. They fight for every threat who was threatening the Asteroid Dimension, they were called; the Asteroidettes, a group of eight magical girls known by their magical powers such as light, fire, water, wind, earth, ice, thunder and flora. They fought against the darkness with their asteroigical powers with Ceressitta helping them, in order to stop the clan from trapping people's souls, they used their powers to put the souls into asteroigical dreams, returning them back to the people's bodies. But, the clan did not refuse to surrender. They used their dark powers while the Asteroidettes used their powers to defeat them. 

And suddenly, the Dark Ettringite Clan defeated them and transformed them into souls. And then, the whole universe went into despair, without the Asteroidettes to protect the Asteroid Dimension, Ceressitta used her magical wand and transformed the souls into magical pendants with the symbols of the asteroids. The Ettringite clan felt disappointed that the magical goddess ruler planned to use the souls and felt obsessed to steal the pendants for themselves. On the planet earth, there's still hope to defeat the clan and save the world. A group of ordinary girls are about to be chosen as the magical girls with magical powers, pretty warriors with determination, fearless girls who fight for truth and justice. For anyone who never know about them, there was an untold question...who are the girls who will stop the darkness?

Let's get magical! And Asteroigical!

When trouble strikes your world

You're about to meet a group of girls

Girls with courage

With determination

You're gonna meet

Ordinary girls on the outside

Intrepid girls on the inside

Destined to save the world from evil

(Everybody, look! It's the magical girls!)

The Asteroidettes!

Magical girls with magical powers