Chapter 2: Meet Bonnie Merrick

Later, on the present day, there was a populous city in the United states, the New York City. A global city known as the city that never sleeps or the city so nice they named it twice. The city has many places such as Midtown Manhattan, the Lower Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Unisphere, Queens, Times Square, the Brooklyn Bridge and many places on the respective boroughs. The city is home to a group of girls who became magical.

"This is where I live, New York City, a city that never sleeps. Allright, let me say how I became a magical girl, a pretty heroine with a fancy skirt. Me and my friends became magical girls in first place and went from ordinary to magical," said a female voice, where it came from a teenage girl. The teenage girl have left her house in 51st avenue in the neighborhood of Elmhurst, Queens, "My name is Bonnie Merrick. I'm 14-years old and also a normal, average girl," Bonnie narrated as she walked on the streets. When she stopped on her tracks of the 52nd avenue, she waited for the red light for a while, "I attend the best school every year! The Forest Hills High School!" She said as she adjusted her jacket before the light turned red, allowing her to cross the street. Bonnie walked as she greeted some people, along the way, Sara Altman, a teenage girl who loves skateboarding, appeared riding on her skateboard on her way to school. She greeted Bonnie and picked up her skateboard, "Hi, Sara!" She said.

"Hi, Bonnie! Yeah, Girl! G-G-G-Girl! Haha! Pretty perfect mornin' right?" said Sara as she walked along with her friend.

"That's Sara Altman. She is a girl who loves riding on her skateboard and goes everywhere with it, that's all," Bonnie described her, "Pretty perfect morning, Sara."

"I'll be stoked!" Sara laughed.

And so, some minutes later, the two girls has arrived at Forest Hills High School, located on the 110th street. They walked as they all went inside where Leona Chung, a korean-american girl, was reading a book, "This is Leona Chung, she is my best friend and is a smart student," The blonde girl continued, "Morning, Bonnie!" said Leona.

"Morning, Leona!"

"Things looked pretty easier!" Leona stated as she adjusted her glasses.

"And what about me? I'll tell you now, pal. I have a sister. Not a real sister, but a adoptive sister," Bonnie pulled the scenery up to reveal her adoptive sister, Jennica, "This is Jennica Merrick, my sister. She was a orphan girl until my family adopted her."

"Hello!" Jennica greeted.

"Don't need to feel embarrassed, I get along with her."

"Bonnie, what are we going to do after class?" said Leona.

"Here's the thing, we're gonna make some noise in Queens!" said Bonnie.

"I'm thinking of watching the new YouTube videos!" said Sara as she has put her hands on her pockets.

"Excuse me, will you? I'm coming to see my friend Bonnie," said a girl with green hair and glam rock clothing, her name was Marissa Reichhart.

"That's Marissa Reichhart, she is a girl with glam rock style and prone to sarcastic remarks and comments. But, she can be somewhat sarcastic," Bonnie narrated.

"Hello, Bonnie!" Marissa greeted her.

"Hello, Marissa!"

"Hiya, Marissa!" Sara gave her a high five.

Bonnie has put her hands on her hips before looking around, "Where are the other two girls?"

When she asked her question, a tall red-haired girl appeared as she walked on her hallways. She bumped to a girl with brown hair, causing her to drop her books in process, "Oops! Sorry!" She apologized.