Chapter 13: The Tarootie sisters

A moment later, the girls went inside the school, next to the school lockers on the hallway, "Taylor, why you didn't tell us before?" Bonnie asked her, "You were the leader of the girl posse!"

"Tay-Tay, those girls are not entirely normal! Not cool!" said Sara.

"They are different!" said Vendela.

"They are dark beings!" Kaylana was terrified as she began biting her nails, "What if we see more villains created by them?!"

"There are more villains, girls!" Anne Claire appeared, with her arms crossed, "Trureriatra was completely useless, Jokertegnita tried to kill you all, Kruglonst, and even Ciemzka!"

"Yeah! They tried to kill you girls!" stated Aubree.

"For the record, Aubree and I went to create villains to fight against you to steal your precious pendants!"

The girls gasped in horror, "What?!"

"We'll call them....The Tarootie sisters!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's a incredibly lame pun!" said Marissa.

"No, it's not!" Anne Claire slapped her, "They were enemies of Ceressitta, before you girls became the Asteroidettes! And anyway, Tarootie is a pun of Tarot, a pack of playing cards, you know. They tried to become Asteroidettes, but they failed because Ceressitta trained to become an Asteroidette and also the celestial ruler of the Asteroid Dimension. I made the Tarootie sisters powerful since they ended up being stuck in a magical piece of paper and they're coming to....send your souls away!"

"Tarootie sisters?" Bonnie asked.

"Ha! They are such a failure!" Taylor has put her hands on her hips.

"They were stuck in a magical piece of paper," said Vendela, "Oh, heavens, do you think it's going to be true?"

"But, they were stuck in that magical piece of paper, Anne Claire. Why your grandma is doing this?"

At Elm Tree Elementary School, Jennica and Daria were doing math in the classroom. They were learning about the equations of numbers and answered correctly. When she kept studying, she pulled out a drawing of herself as a Asteroidette and sighed deeply, "If anyone sees me as a mysterious girl..." She said to herself.

"Jen, you were thinking about the mysterious girl?" Daria asked her.

"Daria, I was almost shot by one of these arrows that dragonfly shot earlier. It was magic! She was going to send my soul away!"

"Jennica, transform yourself to the mysterious girl!" said a african-american girl.

"Oh, no, no, no! I don't want to transform myself in class!" Jennica refused as she kept answering the equations, "Don't you think it's embarrassing? Some kind of sick joke?"

Daria sighed, "Jennica, on YouTube, an influencer told the viewers about the sights of the mysterious girls. They were astonished, look at this!" She pulled out her phone and showed a video of a social media influencer discussing about the presence of the mysterious girls and touched the play button on the screen.

"Fellow viewers! You won't believe what I saw tonight! It was a girl coming out of the window of that house! She is the mysterious girl!" said the influencer, "She flew in the sky chased by a humanoid dragonfly! What's a dragonfly doing in New York, anyway?"

"Daria, do you think that the influencer was involved in that nonsense?"

"No! Listen!"

"Pretty smart, asteroidette, if you think that you can unleash your light at me, you'll never have a chance against me!" declared Ciemzka on the video.