Chapter 5: The girls with Magical powers / Asteroidette Ceres

At Elm Tree Elementary School, Bonnie and Jennica has arrived after being seen by two men on their way to school, "If something happened to you today, I'll meet you at home, okay, Jen?" She told her.

"Right, I will," Jennica headed towards the school.

"OK, if something happened to me or my friends..." Bonnie said to herself as she left the school and went towards Forest Hills High School. When she walked on the streets of Xenia Street, she pulled out her Ceres pendant and stared at it, "That pendant changed my clothes and transformed me into a magical girl of some sort. But, what am I? Cutie Honey?" She said when she kept walking and turned on the lights of a car with a finger snap, to her surprise, "Oh, boy...".

On Forest Hills High School, Leona, Marissa, Kaylana and Vendela are waiting for Bonnie to show up. They waited for a while when Sara showed up riding on her skateboard, "Hiya, girls!" She greeted them as she approached them, "Did you all see that? The pendant gave me the power of water!"

"Water?" said Vendela.

"That's right, Venny! Look!" Sara shot water from her hands, wetting a student in process, "Oops..."

"Hey! Why don't you stop wetting me?!" The student scolded her.

"Sorry, dude! I didn't mean it!"

"I was wearing high heels and a tiara!" Vendela stated before being pulled by her hair, "Ow! Hey!"

"Do you like that, Emma Frost?" Two boys taunted her and ran away.

"That's Emma Frost for you two, freaks!" Vendela froze them in retaliation.

"Vendela, are you a snow queen? How is this possible?" said Leona before unleashing two fireballs into the sky, to her surprise, "I think I got pyromania..."

"What about me? Why I don't have my powers?" Kaylana crossed her arms before seeing a rock on the grass and lifted it, "I felt that I'm having a earthly vibe!" She said before throwing the rock into the air and sent it into a distance, "I think that I got this..."

And then, Bonnie appeared, "Girls! There you are!"

"Bonnie! Those pendants gave us many powers, girl!" Leona explained, "The Pallas pendant gave me fire power!"

"They call you hot babe for nothing," Marissa crossed her arms.

"Rissa! Quit calling me that!"

The girls went inside the school where they found themselves with powers gained from the magical pendants. They greeted some students with a nervous manner before Taylor appeared, growing flowers from her hands. She gave her classmates each flower and encountered Bonnie and her friends, "Well, well, well! Look who didn't figured it out!" She said as she grew a flower from her hand and shook one around Bonnie's face, "Get a sneeze on that!"

"Taylor? Why are you growing flowers from your hands?" She said.

"The Flora pendant changed me from the better! See?" Taylor showed her Flora pendant.

"That's right! That's what Taylor said!" Anne Claire crossed her arms, smugly.

"If you mess with me, I'll make you shine a gentle light!" said Bonnie.

"Oh, I'm scared!" Anne Claire chuckled before pulling out a imaginary umbrella and opened it, "Look, girls! Help! They bullied me with those strange powers!"

"You think that you can mess with us? I don't think so!" Connie blew a raspberry at them.

The girl with light brown hair approached them, "Like my grandma said, 'Outta my way, Buster Brown!'"