Chapter 12: Ciemzka, the dragonfly

Later, at the Merrick family residence, Bonnie was doing her homework peacefully while seeing a drawing of herself as a Asteroidette. She answered some questions before her mother, Frida, showed up, "Bonnie, what are you doing?" She asked her.

"Doing homework, mom. Don't worry about me, I'm fine," Bonnie replied.

"Oh, allright."

The blonde girl resumed doing her homework and kept answering the questions before finishing them. After she sighed, she saw Ceressitta next to her, "Ceressitta! W-what are you doing here?" She asked before she placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Bonnie, I heard about the conversation of a dragonfly. Cerussita created a dragonfly with magic and transformed it to look more human," She explained.

"The dragonfly? Do you know about the dragonfly?"

"She named her Ciemzka, the dark dragonfly. She shoots anyone with her arrows in order to impress the Dark Ettringite clan," Ceressitta told her as she has put her hands together, "Ciemzka kills anyone to make people's souls fly to the nightmare. When you see her, do not let the arrow pierce through your heart."

Bonnie was terrified, "Okay, I know what you mean..."

After Ceressitta disappeared magically, Bonnie headed towards the window and opened it, only to see nothing. She shrugged as she closed the window before pulling out her phone from her pocket. She smiled before setting the countdown and forming the Ceres symbol with her hands and a determined expression. After the selfie was taken, she picked up her phone, only to see that a figure was behind her, "Huh? Is that the dragonfly that Ceressitta told me?" She asked.

"It's me! Heya!" The dragonfly waved her hand, scaring the blonde teenage girl. The figure resembled a female humanoid dragonfly who resembled Ann Dvorak. She has green skin, titian hair, a black strapless mini dress, blue ankle boots and carries a black arrow quiver and a bow on her back. Her name was Ciemzka, the dark dragonfly, "You must be Asteroidette Ceres!"

"Whoa, lady! You were looking for someone named Asteroidette Ceres! Asteroidette Ceres is my identity, my name is Bonnie!"

"Brookelyn? Ha! What a sucker! Anyway, I've come to kill you and send your soul to the nightmare, Brookelyn!" Ciemzka pulled out one of her arrows and her bow and aimed them at Bonnie, "You and your asteroigical friends will never have a chance against me or the clan!"

"Oh, that's funny! If you were eaten by a frog, you wouldn't be able to fly anymore!" Bonnie stated jokingly before pulling out her Ceres pendant, transforming herself into Asteroidette Ceres.

"Took you long enough!"

The young magical girl went through the open window and flew into the sky, finding herself being chased by the dark dragonfly. She flew above the clouds in the night sky in order to avoid being killed by the arrows that Ciemzka was shooting. She landed on the court of Forest Hills Tennis Club and unleashed the light beam at her, causing her to get struck by the light and fall into the ground below.

KA-POW!

"Pretty smart, asteroidette, if you think that you can unleash your light at me, you'll never have a chance against me!" declared Ciemzka as the skirt of her dress flipped over, revealing her underwear, "Oops..."

The other asteroidettes, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Astraea, Hebe, Flora and Iris, landed on the same court and encountered with Asteroidette Ceres, "Ceres! What was that woman?" said Asteroidette Pallas.

"She is not a woman, she is a creature created by the darkness!" Asteroidette Ceres explained, "She tried to kill me with those arrows!"

"Girl, you almost got yourself wiped out!" said Asteroidette Vesta.