Chapter 4: The magical pendants

Hours later, Bonnie has put her pajamas consisting of a t-shirt and leggings. She yawned when she shook her pillow and lied down on her bed, "Okay, Bonnie Merrick, tomorrow, you have a new perfect day without anything happening!" She said to herself and turned off the light from her table lamp, "Sleep tight, sweet dreams..." She said when she fell asleep on her bed. And then, many hours before 5:00 AM, Bonnie kept sleeping before hearing a noise coming from outside, shocking her as she woke up, "What?" She asked to herself before staring at her alarm clock and realized it was just 12:15 AM, "It's still midnight, why I didn't slept peacefully as I intended?" Bonnie got out of her bed and opened the window, only to realize that it's not morning yet, "I'm not sure if something happened."

Then, she left her bedroom and woke Jennica up, "Hey! Hey, Jennica!" She said.

"Bonnie, why did you wake me up?" She said sleepily.

"Put on your nightrobe, there must be something that I need to find out.

The two sisters have left their house and walked in the middle of the night, intending to find the supposed noise who came from nowhere. When they crossed the street, Bonnie stopped on her tracks and pulled out her phone, "Hello? Leona?"

"What's up, Bonnie?" Leona asked as she has put her glasses.

"You have to see something, girl," Bonnie explained and pointed to a shining light coming from Elmhurst Park, "Coming right....over there..."

"Okay, I will."

The other girls have left their houses in order to find the noise who came from Elmhurst Park. Kaylana secretly has put her plush doll on her bed and went outside wearing her pajamas. Taylor, wearing her night cap and night gown, came out of her house and went towards the park to meet with Bonnie and her friends, "What are they up to?" She said to herself.

After they all arrived on Elmhurst Park, meeting with each other, Bonnie began to talk to her friends, "Girls, I don't think it's a good hour, but, this is serious. A noise came from this park," She said.

"Are you kidding? Why did you invite us to meet you at Elmhurst Park?" Marissa has put her hands on her hips.

"It don't matter, but, we're all wearin' pajamas in the middle of night," Sara stated, "Is this some kind of curse with some sort?"

"Bonnie, I don't see anything on the ground," Jennica examined the ground, looking for something.

"It's pretty hard," said Vendela.

"Ha! You girls are awake in the middle of night!" said Taylor, "Bonnie, tell me how that mess came from!"

"Mess?"

"I don't see any mess, Jen," said Leona, "If we don't come back to our homes, we'll be in trouble..."

The blonde girl sighed when she picked up a pebble and dropped it on the ground, triggering a magical sound coming from the grass. Slightly shocked, she leaned down before hearing a voice coming from the ground, "What is that sound?" Bonnie asked.

"Bonnie, we don't have a camera to discover where that rumored sound came from, OK?" Leona told her.

"You girls lost your minds! Just wait until our parents will find out that you all left your homes!" Taylor prepared to leave.

"Hey! Wait!" Vendela stopped her from leaving.

"Uh, w-what kind of noise is that?" Kaylana felt unsure.

Bonnie unburied the ground and gasped where she noticed a lot of pendants hidden on it, "Oh, my..." She said as she wiped the dust from her hands and picked the pendants up, "Somebody left pendants for us."