Chapter 8: Saturday Life / Who is Jokertegnita?

The next day, on saturday, Bonnie and her friends are walking on the streets, discussing about the events last night, "Girls, we used attack phrases to defeat that monster! It was magical!" She explained, "If we see any monster sent from the darkness, we'll defeat and smack them!"

"That's so exciting, Bonnibel!" Sara kept riding on her skateboard.

"That monster was impersonating your mother, Sara," Taylor stated, "Last night, after I went home, I gave my parents a flower as a apology gift for running around at night," She said as she remembered last night where she has arrived at her house and grew flowers from her hands before giving them to her parents, Tim and Elsie, who are her parents, "That's why I gave two for them!"

"My brother said that I was wearing a skirt, I told him that the skirt only appears with magic!" said Kaylana.

"Well, tall girl, transform with your Astraea pendant!"

"Taylor, cut it out!" Vendela chastised her, "Bonnie, if our clothes disappear, is it going to be awkward without them?"

The blonde girl began imagining herself how she and her friends would have without their clothes. She stared at her pair of blue pants and saw her white panties underneath. She stared at Leona wearing white panties with red dots, Marissa and Sara with their panties, Jennica wearing blue polka-dotted panties, Kaylana wearing striped panties, Taylor wearing white panties and Vendela wearing green panties. She felt awkward as she blinked her eyes and snapped back to reality, "No, our clothes reappear when we say 'Transform us back', Venny," Bonnie disagreed with her before Anne Claire and her friends showed up, "Whoa! Anne Claire!"

"Bonnie, I see that you defeated the monster who was impersonating Sara's mother. My grandmother tried to steal the pendants from the Asteroidettes, but she failed," said Anne Claire.

"Taylor, why are you hanging out with those losers?" said Connie.

"They are our classmates, Connie! I didn't know why I came to Bonnie's house in first place!" said Taylor.

"You missed the whole stuff last night! That monster was impersonating my mom and I was scared of her until I defeated her, and then, boom!" Sara imitated a bomb falling from the sky, "She was killed!"

"Step aside, we are on our day walking," Bonnie shoved Anne Claire as she and her friends walked away.

"Hmph! You can leave us behind if you want, Bonnie Merrick, because I'm gonna show my grandmother how good I am!"

Later on, the girls has arrived on Flushing-Meadows Corona Park, located in the northern part of Queens. They were amazed by the wonders of the park, especially the most wonderful of the park, the Unisphere, the world's largest globe. They arrived to the Meadow Lake where they saw it, touched by the beauty of the lake.

"The Meadow Lake...pretty incredible, right?" said Bonnie.

"This is the Meadow Lake where my mom used to watch the birds flying by," said Leona.

"That's right."

"Girls! Watch this!" Sara placed her skateboard on the ground, began riding on it before jumping off and into the water as her friends watched her.

"Wow!" Bonnie was amazed.

"Oh, heavens, look at Sara!" said Vendela as she noticed Sara water skiing on the lake.

"Holy smoke!" Kaylana has put her hands on her cheeks.

The ginger-haired girl unleashed a large geyser on the lake, attracting many people. Some kids watched with amazement, even a little girl who let her balloon fly away. They recorded her with their phones and felt amazed while Sara, who is on top of the geyser, proclaimed herself, "Call me water girl, everybody!" She shouted.