Chapter 10: Mysterious Girls?

On the roof of the house, Anne Claire and her friends are watching her, seeing that the female Asteroidettes defeated Jokertegnita and felt disappointed at their heroic ways. Sighing in exasperation, she counted on her own fingers, "Light, fire, water, wind, ice, thunder, earth and flora! That female mage failed to steal the girls's souls! Can you believe that?!" She asked furiously.

"I should have trusted in her," said Lauren.

"Oh, yeah? What did you say to her?!"

Lauren began remembering how she told Jokertegnita to steal the people's souls. When the Asteroidettes are on the Asteroid Dimension, Lauren talked to the female dark card mage, "OK, Jokertegnita, steal everybody's souls. I hope that you can make Anne Claire and Charlesita proud of you," She advised her.

"Don't worry, leave it to me," Jokertegnita grinned when she covered her face with her hood.

Back to present, after remembering what she told to her, the blonde girl of the clan gulped in fear, "That's what I told her to make you proud, Anne Claire," She stated awkwardly.

"Yeah! And then, The Asteroidettes started a battle on the Grand Central Parkway and used their powers to defeat her. And now, she disappeared with a flash of light," said Janie.

"Ugh....I don't wanna end up like my grandmother. We still have many ways to steal these magical pendants," Anne Claire reassured them.

The following morning, on monday, Bonnie went to the school as usual. She saw many students talking about the 'mysterious girls who fly in the sky'. She was shocked as she listened three boys talking about the mysterious girls.

"Did you all saw the mysterious girls?" said a boy named Lanoil.

"What do you mean, Lanoil?" said Lanoil's friend.

"Mysterious girls flying in the sky! Wearing magical footwear and shorts under their skirts!"

"Are they some kind of superheroine?" said Lanoil's second friend.

"Mysterious girls? What are they talking about?" Bonnie asked while entering the school. Inside, she saw the students of Forest Hills High School discussing about the presence of mysterious girls. She felt embarrassed before Leona showed up, "Leona! What are they talking about?"

"Bonnie! They're talking about the mysterious girls!" Leona explained.

"Yeah! Mysterious girls who wear skirted thingies with shorts underneath them!" said Marissa.

"Marissa, there is no mysterious girl around here. It was just their imagination," Bonnie crossed her arms.

"When I was getting myself dressed for school, I've heard two boys talking about the third mysterious girl and they said, 'Hey, look! There's a mysterious girl wearing shorts under her skirt!' It's like that I've heard the whole thing."

"Marissa, if there's a mysterious girl, where is she?"

"Hey, girls!" Sara appeared riding on her skateboard, with Taylor, Vendela and Kaylana following her. She stopped her skateboard and pulled out her phone, "They sent a image sayin' 'who are the mysterious girls?'!"

"That's embarrassing! Therefore, in my point of view, I saw my mom wearing shorts under her skirt! I guess that I hallucinated!" Taylor explained.

"Oh, c'mon, Tay-Tay! Your mom never wore shorts!" Vendela has put her hands on her hips, "This doesn't mean if the Asteroidettes are mysterious girls, though."

"Venny, what if your mom wore a pair of shorts or bloomers under her skirt?" Kaylana asked.

"It's pretty easy, Kayla. You put on a skirt, lift it up to show that you're wearing a pair of shorts."