Chapter 3: After school

"That Taylor Westgate girl is such a jerk!" said Vendela, annoyingly disappointed.

"Absolutely, Vendela!" said Leona.

"That's right, Lea!" said Sara.

"Taylor always makes fun of anyone, especially you, Kaylana," said Bonnie, "She makes fun of you everytime because you're tall."

"That's right, Bonnie," stated Kaylana, "I feel bummed."

"Hey, girls! See Kaylana over there?" said Janie, pointing to the redhead girl, "Throw a airplane at her!"

"Okay, Janie!" Aubree pulled out a paper and folded it into an airplane at her, "Hey, tall girl!"

 She threw the paper plane at Kaylana, shocking her, "How are you going to grab it?"

"Yeah, tall girl! You're older!" Connie blew a raspberry at her.

"You got it, Connie!" Taylor smiled proudly.

"Taylor! Stop it! Leave her alone!" Vendela defended her friend.

"Yeah! Leave her alone!" said Leona.

"It's not right to insult anyone for their height!" said Bonnie.

"Whoa! I feel scared!" Taylor pretended to look scared and walked away along with her friends, laughing before Connie returned and began shaking her rear in front of the blonde girl and her friends, much to their dumbfounded expression, "Connie!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Then, many hours later after school, all the students, including Bonnie, Leona, Marissa, Sara, Vendela and Kaylana started to walk home, with the ginger-haired girl riding on her skateboard, "Bonnie, I'm gonna show you the best tricks on the skate park to impress ya!" said Sara, "It's gonna be so rad when you can see me doing!"

"That's a good one, Sara!" said Bonnie, "I think that my sister Jennica is waiting for me after the day at school."

"Your sister Jennica?" Leona was confused, "Is she bothering you?"

"No, she is not bothering me!"

"Oh..."

"You all must see my favorite place where I always say hello to the skateboarders! The Forest Hills Skate Park!" Sara smiled as she kept riding on her skateboard and made a flip trick before landing on the floor, "It's Insane, but, so rad!"

They kept walking and chatting while they arrived on Queens boulevard. The girls kept walking on their way and talked about Taylor being a mean girl who makes fun of Kaylana and Marissa and went on a street towards the 65th avenue and the 65th road. They waited for a while and for any second, the light turned red, allowing the girls to cross the street. Along the way, they bumped to a unknown woman, "Oh! Sorry! I'm on my way home," Bonnie apologized.

"Bonnie, who is that?" said Vendela.

"Nothing, Venny."

"Sounds like you bumped to a old lady," Marissa claimed.

"Rissa, I did not," said Bonnie. 

The unknown woman turned around and stared at the girls with a point of view, where she saw them as ordinary. She wore a brown fedora and a trenchcoat to hide her real identity. Some people never saw her before, even a woman passing by. Along the way, Bonnie and her friends have left the Queens boulevard where Albie was saying goodbye to his friend before seeing the girls.