Chapter 19: An Asteroigical battle

After the girls placed their pendants, Charlesita and her friends got up and realized that the Asteroidettes are wearing their pendants again. The eight girls looked pretty determined and ready to defeat the Dark Ettringite Clan and save the world. Asteroidette Ceres formed the Ceres symbol with her hands while Pallas formed the Pallas symbol. Asteroidette Vesta formed the Vesta symbol with her hands and the rest of the girls formed their respective symbols and finished with their Asteroigical poses. The Asteroigical poses being Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Astraea, Hebe, Iris and Flora. The clan was also ready to fight, preparing to snatch the pendants back for them.

"Let's get the pendants back from them!" said Charlesita.

"Yeah, let's kill them and send their souls right now!" said Chabazita.

"You girls can do this, Asteroidettes!" said Ceressitta.

The female leader threw her wand into the air and whacked on the floor, causing the whole house to be destroyed. She aimed it to the sky and began surrounding a dark tornado in the Asteroid Dimension, sending the inhabitants'souls to the nightmare. Asteroidette Ceres unleashed the Ceres light beam at Charlesita, causing her to be blinded by the light. Chabazita threw dark spheres at Asteroidette Iris, which she easily dodged before summoning lightning bolts, which struck her in process. They flew in the sky and landed on the clouds while the young magical girl unleashed some electric balls and threw them at Chabazita, causing her hair to fly up as she was electrocuted. Chiolita pulled out a magical wand from nowhere and aimed her dark magic at Asteroidette Astraea, which she summoned a pillar made of boulders and swung it back at her, causing her to be hit by her own magic.

"Ow! You think you can hit me, tall girl?!" shouted Chiolita.

"Did you call me tall girl? I'm tall and I'm strong, Chiolita!" Asteroidette Astraea summoned some rocks and aimed them at Chiolita, hitting her on the face.

"You're pretty skilled, aren't you?" said Cerussita as she aimed her magical wand at Asteroidette Vesta.

"Yeah, that's right! We're just eight girls and you girls are five!" Asteroidette Vesta summoned water bubbles from her hands and threw it at her, causing her to be splashed, "Aquatic enough?"

"Not even close!" Cerussita unleashed a dark spell at her, damaging her and sending her into the wall of a house.

"Ooohhh," Asteroidette Ceres and Pallas winced.

"Get on the game! You don't mess with me around!" Asteroidette Vesta unleashed a giant wave and began riding on it before aiming towards Cerussita, "Water of Vesta!" She shouted before the water splashed her, damaging her even more.

"Chiolita! Take her down!" Charlesita ordered.

"On it, Charlesita!" Chiolita pulled out two magical wands from her pocket and aimed them at Asteroidette Hebe, "Let's get this over with!"

"No! Let's get this over with, girl!" Asteroidette Hebe unleashed her ice powers and began forming an shield made of ice to protect herself before forming an ice block. The girl of the darkness threw dark spells at the ice shield, causing them to be bounced back before being hit by the ice block.

"This is too much..." Chiolita said nonsensically as she collapsed to the floor, with birds circling around her head. Charlesita gasped in horror as she growled.

"The pendants are mine, Asteroidette Ceres!" She threw dark aura spheres at Asteroidette Ceres.

"Tell me about it!" Asteroidette Ceres formed the Ceres symbol with her hands and used it as a weapon before launching a giant wave of glowing lines of light, striking her in the face.