Chapter 16: A mannequin created by magic

The following morning, on Forest Hills High School, the students are having their normal class. Bonnie walked towards the school and imagined her classmates seeing her as the mysterious girl. She gulped nervously as she went to the hallway where Taylor was placing her earrings after having a dream of herself going to school wearing asteroigical earrings, "Taylor, what are you doing?" She asked her.

"I've had a dream wearing the asteroigical earrings and even the male teacher and the school principal saw me wearing them!" said Taylor as she crossed her arms.

"Taylor, how did that happen?" Bonnie asked even more.

"The dream started out like this, listen..."

The popular girl began remembering the dream she had last night where she found herself wearing her asteroigical earrings and was seen by her classmates, the male teacher and the school principal. Anne Claire and her friends are watching her, suspecting that Taylor was wearing different earrings. Back to reality, Taylor talked to Bonnie, "It was a dream! I wasn't transformed to my asteroigical form!" She told her.

"I know!"

"Hey, girls!" Sara appeared riding on her skateboard, "Have you seen Anne Claire, Connie, Lauren, Janie and Aubree? I can't find them anywhere!"

"No, Sara, we didn't have seen them," Bonnie replied, "They must be hiding something."

"I know why they are hiding!" Leona appeared, "They created a monstrous mannequin resembling a woman!"

"Leona, what are you talkin' about?"

"They created a monstrous mannequin, girl! With a creepy long tongue, creepy long arms, and looked like a woman! She resembled a tall girl like Kaylana!"

"The new tall girl?" Kaylana appeared.

"Monstrous on the inside and pretty on the inside, you know! She was created by darkness and she will kill anyone and send his or her soul to the nightmare!" Leona continued.

"Girls!" Vendela appeared, along with Marissa. They ran towards their friends and encountered them, "When I was on my way to school, I saw Anne Claire and her friends walking with the tall girl! Is that what her grandmother accepted her request?"

"They would give them a credit card for hiring a tall girl!" Marissa remarked sarcastically.

"But, what kind of tall girl is going to be?" Bonnie asked as her eyes become wide-eyed and saw the mannequin, now transformed into a pretty woman with blonde curly hair, dark red eyes, a red tattoo with the words "Dark Ettringite Clan rules" on her right arm, a black leather vest, a gray shirt, black leather pants with a black belt and black combat boots. She was tall than Anne Claire as she walked with her and her friends. The blonde girl gulped again as she watched her walking by, "That's a heck of a tall girl..."

"I don't like the looks of her," Marissa looked envious.

"Her name is Azizalia, girls! Sorry, am I late? She is a friend of my grandmother," said Anne Claire.

"Azizalia?" Sara was confused, "She looks pretty scary, did you see the tattoo sayin' "Dark Ettringite Clan rules"?"

"She is a member of the clan! She was created by magic!" stated Vendela.

Later, on Popular Literature class, the students are given the Popular Literature books, the books being copies of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. The girls began reading quietly in order to create the book report at home. Bonnie was reading quietly as she stared at Azizalia, who approached her, "That's a nice pendant you have, Bonnie," She said.