Chapter 14: Operation: Battle against the Tarootie sisters

When the girls have left the classroom, Aliza and Alondra chuckled evilly and began hiding under the chair to avoid being seen by the students and the teacher. The girl with the black and vivid violet clothing opened her hand to reveal a compass instead of the pendant that they expected, much to their shock, "What?! A compass? They gave a compass to us?!" Aliza stared at it and threw it to the floor.

"I thought that was the pendant!" Alondra was confused.

"No! They ran away with the pendants! Look! They left the classroom!"

On the hallway, Bonnie and her friends have left the classroom after fooling the Tarootie sisters. They ran in order to avoid being caught by someone on their way, "Bonnie, are the two sisters trying to steal our souls?!" said Kaylana, looking frantic.

"Of course, Kayla! They were sent by Anne Claire and her friends!" Bonnie stated before a door on the floor appeared magically, causing her female friend to stumble and fall into the floor, much to her and her friends'horror, "Kaylana!"

"You girls....can't make...a fool of me!" Aliza appeared climbing upstairs, revealing to the girls her ability to make doors appear magically. She climbed to the school hallway before Alondra appeared behind her and closed the door, causing it to disappear.

"Wait! How did you do that?!"

"'How did I do that'?" Aliza mocked Bonnie, "I have the magical ability to make door appear by magic! I clap my hands twice and the doors appear by magic!" She said as she clapped her hands twice, causing the door below the blonde girl to appear magically, only for her to avoid falling through.

"Oh, my..." She was shocked.

"If you think you're gonna pursue us with that door, I'll freeze you two!" Vendela prepared to freeze the Tarootie sisters, only to find herself standing in midair, "Oh, heavens....AAAAHHHH!!!!" She fell into through the dimensional rift as the girls gasped in horror.

"Vendela!" Bonnie went after her, only for Aliza to close the door, "Hey!"

"Come get me, Asteroidettes!"

The girls went after the two sisters and ran towards them, intending to defeat them. The duo ran towards the door and summoned a door with her magic and opened it, "Watch out for the first step!" Aliza taunted them.

"It's a lulu, girl!" said Alondra.

Bonnie gasped as she ended up losing her balance and went into the door, where she found herself in a kaleidoscopic dimension. Seeing this, she was surprised that the Tarootie sisters summoned doors to reveal different dimensions. She floated before seeing Vendela in the same dimension and flew towards her, "Venny! Are you okay?" She said.

"Yes, Yes, I'm okay, Bonnie. But, where are we?" She said.

"In a strange dimension! I'll tell you! We are floating!"

"Floating?"

"The Tarootie sisters aren't the new students! They are trying to steal our pendants! Let's transform ourselves to our Asteroigical forms and fight- Look out!" Bonnie shoved Vendela out of the way and saw a little girl riding on a tricycle.

"Where am I?" The little girl asked before seeing another door and fell into the real world and into the sidewalk, with her tricycle remaining intact, "Wow, thank goodness!"

"Let's transform ourselves to our Asteroigical forms and fight against those two girls!"

"Okay! Let's do it!" Vendela replied.