Chapter 11: Beware of Kruglonst!

The circles began forming themselves in front of the girls, revealing a creature made of circles created by Anne Claire and the Dark Ettringite Clan. The creature has a body with circles stacked up with the head acting as a portal to the nightmare. The girls were shocked when they realized that Kaylana was swallowed by the monster and trapped in the nightmare, about to have her soul removed. The monster made of circle was named Kruglonst. He roared at the girls loudly, causing them to shriek in fear, "I'm made of circles! Call me....Kruglonst!" He introduced himself.

"Kruglonst?! The monster made of circles?!" Sara felt shocked, "Not cool, man!"

"Hey, you ringy thing! Give Kaylana to us, now!" Taylor mocked him, causing him to unleash his body of flame.

"Uh-oh..."

A moment later, the girls were chased by Kruglonst on the school hallway. They shoved many students out of the way and warned them to hide themselves due to the monster's presence, "Girls, that monster swallowed Kaylana! Beware of the mouth!" Bonnie kept shoving as she talked to her friends.

"He is part of the Dark Ettringite Clan!" said Sara before she dodged to avoid being hit by a fireball, "Whoa!"

"He unleashes fire!" said Leona before she saw the library of the school, "The library!"

"Leona, what are you doing?!" said Bonnie.

"Trust me, Bonnibel!" Leona reassured her before opening the library door and they hid themselves from Kruglonst.

"Yes, Kruglonst! Don't disappoint us!" said Anne Claire, who was hiding in the bushes along with Lauren, Connie, Aubree and Janie.

When Kruglonst stopped in his tracks, he looked around while the girls are hiding in the library. They stared at many students, who were reading some books, and stared at them in confusion. Without other option, Bonnie adjusted her jacket and silenced the students before walking quietly to avoid making noise.

"Are we on a library?" Marissa asked quietly.

"Of course we're on a library, Marissa. Be quiet, will you? We can't interrupt them!" said Vendela.

The girls began crawling quietly in order to avoid being caught by the librarian, who was busy reading a book. They briefly saw the students, who are still reading before bumping to a shelf with books, attracting Kruglonst's attention as he breathed fire on the door, scaring the students.

"Quiet! Quiet! Quiet, all of you!" The librarian tried to shush them before seeing the monster made of circles, causing her to scream in horror before fainting.

"You never saw a monster before, do you?" He said smugly.

"Hey, you!" The blonde girl threw a book at him, attracting his attention, "Yeah! I'm talking to you, monster!"

"Bonnie, what are you doing?!" Leona was shocked.

"Quiet, Leona!" Taylor covered her mouth.

"Bonnie? Is that you?" Kaylana shouted from the nightmare.

Bonnie pulled out her Ceres pendant and transformed herself into Asteroidette Ceres, with her asteroigical clothes appearing magically and even her tiara, earrings and boots. She clenched her hands before going into the monster's head, going into the nightmare. After landing in the floor, Asteroidette Ceres looked around and wondered where Kaylana is, "Kaylana? Where are you, girl?" She said before Kaylana showed up, wearing only her shirt, socks and sneakers, "Kaylana!"

"Bonnie! That monster swallowed me and I was pursued by souls who were trying to steal my soul!" She explained.

"Calm down, Kaylana, let's get out of here!" Asteroidette Ceres comforted her before seeing her friend wearing her panties, "Where are your pants?"