Chapter 7: Trureriatra

They went to the bedroom where Bonnie is in her laptop, seeing the article about the number of Asteroids. The other girls are watching her while Taylor is spending time on her phone, talking to her mom, "Yeah, mom, I was hanging out with those girls including Kaylana and Marissa. What? Are you serious? I'm on Bonnie's house!" She said, "Kaylana is that girl who is tall and looked like a giraffe!"

"Ugh....Taylor," Vendela rolled her eyes.

"Stop insulting her, Tay-Tay!" Marissa scolded her.

"From one to thousand, the Asteroids were named Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Astraea, Hebe, Iris, Flora and many others," Bonnie stated, "Seven of them are Asteroids and Ceres is a dwarf planet."

"Right! Since that Ceressitta lady gave us the pendants, the darkness won't stand a choice against me!" said Jennica as she pulled out a frisbee and threw it through the window.

"I wish I'm gonna use the skateboarding tricks and hop every roof with water power," Sara claimed.

"What if the Dark Ettringite clan is going to do? Send every monster to snatch the pendants?" Taylor asked before hearing a noise coming from outside the bedroom, "Perhaps I've said too much."

"Bonnibel, what was that?"

Bonnie closed her laptop and got out of her bed to find out. She opened the door and looked around, wondering where someone would be. She shrugged in confusion and was about to close the door before seeing the foot of a person preventing it from closing. The blonde girl opened again to see Sara's mother, Nancy, who came to the Merrick residence to "bring" her home.

"Mom?" Sara looked confused.

"Hello, Mrs. Altman, what a surprise!" Bonnie greeted her awkwardly.

"I came to take Sara home, Bonnie," said Nancy as she went to the bedroom and encountered Sara, "Sara! You doing good with your female friends? I guess my answer explains everything."

"Mom, this is not what you think, okay?" Sara looked nervous, "I was hangin' out with my friends. Anyway, we encountered magical pendants!" She said as she picked up her Vesta pendant.

"Sara, what are you doing?!" Bonnie whispered quietly.

"Don't show that pendant to your mother!" said Leona.

"Oh, heavens! Please don't!" Vendela begged.

"Chill, girls! The skateboarder girl has got this one!"

"Sara must bring this pendant for me and I'm gonna examine it," Nancy reassured them as she gestured to her daughter to follow her. When she nervously came close to her, they left the bedroom while Nancy gave them an evil grin, causing them to react in shock and realize that Sara's mother is actually an monstrous impersonator.

After they left, Bonnie gasped, "Did you girls see that?"

"Wait, what?" said Leona.

"She smiled! Smiled evilly at us!"

"What do you mean, Bonnie?" said Jennica.

"Sara was taken home to her mother, okay? There's nothing wrong about her!" Marissa stated before hearing a clamor coming from outside. It was Nancy and Sara fighting for the Vesta pendant, "Uh-oh..."

"Sara!"

The girls have left the bedroom and went downstairs before Frida showed up, "Girls! Where are you all going?" She asked.

"Going outside! Because it's gonna be a crazy night!" Bonnie replied before hearing Sara's cries for help.

"What are you doing?! You can't steal the pendant and deliver it to Anne Claire!" She said.