Chapter 18: The Dark Ettringite Clan

"No! No, no, no!" Sara has put her hands on her cheeks before being tied with magic by Charlesita, tying her tightly, "Gah! Why are you doin' this to me?! This is not part of the party!"

"Charlesita, stop it! You can't do that!" said Jennica.

"Let her go!" Vendela ordered, only to be tied with magic, "Oh, heavens!"

"You know what am I going to do? I'm gonna send people's souls into the nightmare!" Charlesita sadistically declared as she laughed maniacally and released a dark magical spell through the roof and into the sky, forming a dark tornado and surrounding the whole city of New York. The lights of the city were turned off by the magic and the residents were shocked as they found themselves trapped in the darkness. In Times Square, the New Yorkers stood still in shock before they saw Charlesita in one of the digital billboards, laughing evilly. They gasped in horror and two kids, a boy and a girl, hugged each other fearfully while she and the Dark Ettringite Clan began having a monologue, "Hello, New York! You all Surprised to see me? Never mind, but, I guess you must see those girls!" She said as she showed the New Yorkers, the Asteroidettes, who are tied tightly and struggling to free themselves, "This precious place will be under my control, and you all will lose your souls forever. For many reasons, the Dark Ettringite clan will take over this world and you all will never survive for 24 hours. If any individual escapes, I'll kill him or her with my power! All hail Dark Ettringite Clan!!!" She finished her monologue.

"Charlesita, don't do that!" Leona begged her.

"Oh, please, Leona. Your friend Bonnie is not here to save you and your friends."

"That's right!" said Cerussita.

"What if Ceressitta will show up?" Chiolita asked before seeing Ceressitta behind her, "She is behind me, isn't she?"

"Ceressitta! What a surprise to see you again!" Charlesita chuckled hopelessly.

"Stay away from the girls, Charlesita," Ceressitta aimed her magical wand at her.

"Or what? Kill me to death? The female Asteroidettes killed all the members of the clan, Jokertegnita, Trureriatra, Kroglonst, Azizalia, Ciemzka, Aliza and Alondra. Aliza and Alondra are your enemies, right?"

"They tried to become Asteroidettes, Charlesita. And I will not let you send the girls'souls to the nightmare!"

"Yeah!" Jennica shouted.

"You girls make me sick!" Charlesita noticed Ceressitta about to destroy her and interfered by tying her forcefully with magic.

"No!" The girls shrieked in fear.

"Time to send your souls away!" Charoita laughed.

The female leader began casting magical spells at the residents of New York, sending their souls into the nightmare and leaving them motionless. The girls' parents, Bart, Frida, Tim, Elsie, Rolfe, Nancy, Murray, Mirabelle, Trent, Trudy, Gordon, Leonora, Colton and Alana Chung, came out of their homes and gasped in shock.

"Where's Bonnie?" Bart asked.

"There she is! She must be in that house!" Frida replied.

"Follow us!" said Trent.

The parents rushed towards the Corona Avenue and saw Charlesita transforming the sky with her dark magic. She saw them, aimed her magic and sent their souls into the nightmare, including Nolan and Lyla. Daria was horrified as she tried to call her parents about the situation, but no avail. She left her house in order to look for Bonnie. Leona, along with Marissa, Sara, Jennica, Vendela, Taylor, Kaylana and Ceressitta watched her and her four friends taking people's souls to the nightmare.

"Charlesita, you're making things worse!" She told her.

"Uh...Ceressitta, I should have told you," said Jennica.

"What is it, Jennica?" said Ceressitta.

"Is Anne Claire, Charlesita's granddaughter?"

"No. Charlesita never had a granddaughter..." Ceressitta replied solemnly.

Later on, in the parking lot, Bonnie was hiding behind a car, devastated for not listening to her sister and ashamed for losing her Ceres pendant. She hugged her knees as she shed a single tear. However, Daria went to the parking lot, looking for Bonnie, "Bonnie! Bonnie? Are you there?" She said before encountering her hiding in the car, "Oh, there you are!"

"I should have listened to my sister, Daria. She was trying to tell me about Charlesita's intentions," said Bonnie.

"Bonnie, what's wrong?" Daria asked.

"I was thrown into the window and that party turned out to be a trap..."

"That party?"

"Yep. And because of me, I feel like a nobody," Bonnie removed her tiara, "I don't have my pendant and now I'll never go back to normal."

Seeing her sadness, Daria placed her hand on the blonde girl's shoulder to comfort her. She sighed before seeing a man having his soul sent into the nightmare, "Bonnie, if you're gonna need the pendant to go back to normal, you must save everybody that you love."

"But, how am I going to do that?"

"Be asteroigical, girl."

After hearing her words, Bonnie lifted her head and began remembering numerous memories of her time as a Asteroidette. She remembered the day where Ceressitta encouraged her to use the Asteroidette Power, "She told me...the Asteroidette Power," She said when she remembered the celestial woman told her to use her power and got up, with confidence, courage and determination growing around her. She stared at Daria, who was about to have her soul taken, "Daria!"

"You go girl!" Daria encouraged her to run before her soul was sent to the nightmare.

Encouraged, Bonnie dramatically jumped towards a building, climbed on it before roofhopping. She landed on one of the houses in 98th street and made their way back to the Corona Avenue, where her parents are motionless, "Mom! Dad!" She exclaimed before seeing her friends about to have their souls sent into the nightmare, "Charlesita..."

"No! Not my soul!" Leona struggled to prevent her soul from being sent.

"Are you out of your mind?! You're crazy, girl!" Sara was terrified.

"Not if I send your soul first!" Charlesita aimed her magical wand at her, "Prepare to have your soul taken!"

"Not on my watch!" Bonnie appeared and stomped on her, causing Charlesita to drop her wand and lose the Ceres pendant, which she promptly retrieved it.

"Bonnie!" The girls were amazed.

"You came back!"

"Bonnie Merrick!" Charlesita dropped her jaw in disbelief before ordering her friends to attack her, "Get her!"

Cerussita, Chiolita, Charoita and Chabazita went towards her, intending to defeat her. But, they were easily whacked and punched in the face by the magical girl, causing them to lose the pendants. Bonnie picked them up and gave to her fellow asteroidettes.

"Thank goodness you came!" said Leona as she placed her Pallas pendant.

"I was afraid that you never come back to us!" said Jennica as she has placed her Iris pendant.

"Yeah! We were worried, girl!" said Sara as she placed her Vesta pendant.

"Initially, we realized that Anne Claire was Charlesita's granddaughter. But, she is not.