Chapter 15: Temyrles

"Yeah, girl! G-g-g-girl! That was awesome!" said Asteroidette Vesta.

"That's right, Vesta!" Asteroidette Ceres stared at her Ceres pendant, "Transform us back!" She shouted as they returned back to their normal forms. Making sure that their parents won't recognize them with their asteroigical forms, Bonnie opened the door and looked around before going inside, with Jennica going in as well. They hear Frida talking on the phone about Bonnie not showing up at home, "It's our mom, Jennica!"

"What is she doing?" Jennica spoke, only for her sister to cover her mouth, "Hey!" She shouted in a muffled voice.

"Just be quiet, sis!" Bonnie told her as she went upstairs.

"Bonnie? Daughter, is that you?" Frida asked.

"Get inside!" Bonnie shoved Jennica to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She pulled out a tea set from her jacket pocket and placed it on the floor before their mother opened the bedroom door, only to see them playing tea together, "Hi! We were playing tea!" She said.

"Oh, thank goodness you two are home," Frida sighed in relief.

The young girl picked up a small cup and a small teapot, pretending that she is pouring tea on it, "Yeah! We were involved having fun at school and learning everything!" She said.

"OK, we have dinner tonight, remember? We have spaghetti with roast steak!"

"Oh, nice!"

"That's right!"

"Don't forget to wash your hands!" Frida closed the door and walked away.

After their mother left, the blonde girl and her adoptive sister opened the door and sighed in relief, "She left! Our parents will never know why we came home dressed as magical girls!" She said, "You know, Jen, asteroigical girls!"

"That's right, Bo! Asteroigical girls with magical pendants!" said Jennica.

The two sisters laughed before Anne Claire and her friends appeared by climbing through the bedroom window, scaring them as they shrieked in surprise, "Bonnie! Bonnie, I'm glad that you defeated the Tarootie sisters. My grandmother tried to steal the pendants from you, but she is still dead, remember?" She said as she chuckled, "Well, not really!" She laughed once more while Connie, Lauren, Aubree and Janie laughed as well. Anne Claire walked towards them, "I've been thinking...how about you take care of a troubled boy?"

"Troubled boy? But, I'm not a babysitter, Anne Claire!" Bonnie explained.

"Your grandmother created one of the members of the clan, girl. But, how you know about a troubled boy who gets in trouble?"

Later on, Anne Claire and her friends took Bonnie and Jennica to the neighborhood of Corona, where they saw a house in the 50th avenue, "Anne Claire, is that the house where the boy is living?"

"He's a member of the Dark Ettringite clan, Bonnie," Lauren stated before Janie smacked her, "A troubled elementary school student, right."

The girls went inside and looked around as they all went upstairs where Anne Claire opened the doors to reveal a young boy with black hair. He looked like a ten year old child and wore a black shirt and blue shorts and gray shoes without socks. Bonnie was confused that the boy never looked harmful as she expected and went inside the apartment where the boy is living.

"Anne Claire, I'm 14 years old, what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Be friends with him!" Anne Claire replied as she shoved Jennica inside before closing the door, "Oh, and anyway, his name is Temyrles!" She said before leaving the apartment and chuckled evilly, "Let's hope if she spends some time with him!"