Chapter 20: Going Asteroigical / Saving the residents / Back to normal

"She will never defeat her! She's gonna die!" Marissa was shocked.

"She will kill her!" said Sara.

"Yeah, Charlesita! Show her how superior you are!" said Cerussita.

"Let me go! Put me down!" Asteroidette Ceres struggled to free herself while being carried by the neck by Charlesita.

"No! Do you know how pathetic you are, Bonnie Merrick?" Charlesita threatened her, "You're such a blonde girl wearing a stupid pendant! You're nothing! You're useless! And your friends are also useless! And everything you know are also useless! But, that's okay," She chuckled sadistically, "I'm gonna use your Ceres pendant to revive Chiolita and Chabazita!"

With no other choice, she stared at Ceressitta, who encouraged her to go ahead. Asteroidette Ceres freed herself from Charlesita's hands and said, "Get magical and Asteroigical, girl!" She shouted before clenching her hands and began glowing with lines of light around herself. She formed the Ceres symbol with her hands and released a powerful glowing wave of light at Charlesita, causing her to drop her magical wand and causing it to be shattered into pieces when it fell into the ground.

"My magical wand!" She was terrified before seeing Asteroidette Ceres about to punch her, "Please don't! Don't do that!"

"Feel the light, pretty girl!" The female asteroidette shouted before punching Charlesita in the face, causing her to fall into the ground below, resulting in her death and killing Cerussita and Charoita as well. After she landed on the ground, she went closer to her friends, "You girls, are you alright?"

"Pretty nice, Bonnie!" said Leona.

"Yeah, girl! G-g-g-girl! That was awesome! And super asteroigical! And so way cool!" Sara exclaimed happily.

"Bonnie! I'm glad you were able to take them down!" Jennica hugged her sister.

"And I'm glad you did it well with your powers, Jennica," Bonnie hugged her as well.

"Thanks to the pendants we were able to defeat them!" said Vendela.

"I know you could defeat them, girl!" Taylor gave the blonde girl a noogie.

"Taylor, please!"

"Totally awesome!" Kaylana laughed.

"That was so cool," stated Marissa, "So, what do we do now, magical girl?"

A moment later, The Asteroidettes began using their powers to restore everything back to normal. They began spinning and twirling their skirts while they unleashed their powers of light, fire, water, wind, flora, ice, thunder and earth to send the souls from the nightmare and sending them back to their bodies, giving them the asteroigical dreams. The lights on the whole city were turned on again, the planet earth and the Asteroid Dimension returned back to normal, free from the Dark Ettringite Clan's influence. The residents were surprised that they are back after being motionless and helpless during the battle. The students cheered for the Asteroidettes, amazed at their heroic acts. Bart and Frida encountered Bonnie and Jennica and hugged them.

"Bonnie! Jennica! My girls!" Frida looked happy.

"I'm glad you girls are okay!" said Bart.

"Thanks, dad," said Bonnie.

"Leona, that's a nice outfit you have!" said Colton.

"Yeah, dad, it was the pendant, really," said Leona.

"That's a nice pendant, sweetheart," said Alana.

"Marissa, what are you? Are you a magical girl? Gosh, I loved watching television series featuring magical girls!" said Lyla.