OC's Info

Name: Takeyasu Tatsukami (竜神 剛保 Tatsukami Takeyasu)

Credit given to artist on bottom left.

Breathing Style: Dragon Breathing (A breathing style mimicking Dragon Strength and fierceness so attacks are strong and speedy and hard to intercept but can also be tiring

Breathing Style: Dragon Breathing (A breathing style mimicking Dragon Strength and fierceness so attacks are strong and speedy and hard to intercept but can also be tiring.)

Hair: Dark Blue

Age: 22 (When Tanjiro becomes a Demon Slayer.)

Height: 190 cm (6ft 2in)

Role: Hashira

Love Interest: Kanae Kocho

Likes: Food, demon slaying, and hanging out with his hashira friends.

Japanese VA: Nobunaga Shimazaki (Yuki from Fruits Basket)

English VA: Ryan Colt Levy (Denji from Chainsaw Man)

Personality: He's the aloofness of Giyuu but the kindness of Gyomei. However, unlike Giyuu, he makes an active effort to be friends with people. He's smart, kind, quiet, but also suicidal. And can even have moments of nihilism where he won't care for anyone or anything. He hides his suicidal tendencies though.

Positives
-Loyal
-Smart
-Kind

Negatives
-Nihilistic
-Suicidal
-Envious

Fun Facts:
-He is very crafty and knows how to make weapons out of spare Nichirin metal he finds. Although his family gives him actual Nichirin metal, that's only for making swords in secret, and not to anger his swordsmith.

-His nickname is Tatsu or Yasu. He prefers the former.

-He loves tempura.

-His name Takeyasu has the kanji for strong (剛 Take), and the kanji for protect (保 Yasu). His family name Tatsukami means dragon (竜 Tatsu), the kanji for god (神 Kami). This fits his personality to a T since he is a strong individual who always wants to protect others, but the fact his dragon breathing art is godlike.

-He has an envy of families, since he never had a sibling.

==========
=====

Name: Sumire Kunimura (国村 菫, Kunimura Sumire)

Personality: She is a serious but a kindhearted woman who cares about people

Personality: She is a serious but a kindhearted woman who cares about people. However, unlike Tanjiro, she shows no mercy towards the demons and can often lead with common sense compared to him. Sumire is usually talkative and friendly towards everyone. Her and Tanjiro often argue who should do the chores but not because they hate doing it, but because they want to be helpful.

Breathing Style: Dragon Breathing.

Hair: Black

Likes: Cooking, Kamados, Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Love Interest: Tanjiro Kamado

Age: 15 (Tanjiro and her are the same age.)

Height: 163 cm (5 ft 3 in)

Positives:
-Sweet
-Strong
-Helpful

Negatives
-Hotheaded (Sometimes)
-Airhead
-Merciless

Trivia:
-Her given name means Violet while her last name means country (国 Kuni), and village (村 mura).

-Sumire's family was poor, even poorer than the Kamados since they were farmers, and farming wasn't well in the winter. Luckily it's only for the winter.

-Her favorite color is blue despite her name meaning Violet, for irony. She still really likes Purple that it's her 2nd Favorite Color.

-Before Nezuko became a Demon, she teases about when will Tanjiro and Sumire's wedding happen.

-She's a big sister to Nezuko and likes playing with her.

-Sumire is an amazing cook, and usually can make anything taste good.

Japanese VA: Marina Inoue (Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia)

English VA: Laura Bailey (Rise from Persona 4)

==========
=====

Name: Yutaro Shimizu (清泉 夢太良 Shimizu Yutaro)

Personality: He comes from a long line of Hashira, but despite this, he's more interested in defending humanity rather than familial legacy and would rather help the world than bolster the status of his family name, which is something he never tells his family. Shimizu is positive and kind, like Tanjiro, and is a glass half full guy but also gentle, patient and supportive. Shimizu is often the most logical of the group, and never jumps to conclusions, but he often thinks too much with his heart than his head.

Age: 17

Hair: Purple

Role: Tsuguko of Takeyasu Tatsukami.

Likes: Friends, his family, making peace, and creating weapons

Breathing Style: ???

Love Interest: ???

Brief Background: He is the Tsuguko of Tatsukami, so he's really strong, and he comes from a long line of Demon Slayers who specialize in Water Breathing. Whenever there's a Water Hashira, 60% of the time they're usually a Shimizu.

Positives
-Friendly
-Selfless
-Supportive

Negatives
-Puts others before himself almost all the time
-Stressed (Kept hidden)

Trivia:
-He comes from a rich and big family, of 4 siblings, not including him. But he is 1 of their 2 sons and is the eldest son while being the 2nd oldest child, just short of his 19 year old sister, Michika Shimizu.

-His first name means dream (夢 Yu), big (太 ta), and son (郎 ro). His last name means pure (清 Shi), and water spring (泉 mizu). It makes sense since he has big expectations and is a kind hearted fellow, but his family is a water Hashira Bloodline.

- His ancestor was the person to kill an Upper Rank 113 years ago. And even was the one to train Urokodaki.

-Shimizu is seen as very handsome and the scar gives him a mysterious vibe, but he's also kind, so multiple girls chase him. (Much to Zenitsu's anger,)

-His nickname is Yuta.

Japanese VA: Soma Saito (Tatsumi from Akame Ga Kill)

English VA: Adam Gibbs (Sugawara from Haikyuu)

==========
=====