Prologue Act Part 4: Travels Part 1

Note: Originally, Kagami was supposed to be part of the Ubuyashiki clan. But I'm changing a for something in my old story.

And Takeyasu is 14, people!

Ever since that day he got sick, Takeyasu was getting closer to his new friends, especially Makomo and Sabito. Even Giyu, who was normally cold and distant. He was currently making soup using Sabito's recipe book and putting in herbs to better his condition.

Giyu: This should do.

He then looks around the kitchen for some fuel, but notices the wood and coal was almost out.

Giyu: (Better get more coal and wood soon.)

Takeyasu was currently writing in a book and Giyu came in with a bowl of soup. He ate it slowly and then talked to him.

Takeyasu: What's the problem?

Giyu: We're running out of coal. We should get more.

Takeyasu: Ok. Let's go to the mines.

Giyu: Let's tell Sabito and Makomo we're leaving.

Sabito: We heard. So here. Pickaxes and an axe.

Makomo: Good luck!

Both: Thanks, Makomo-chan.

====================
==========

Giyu and Takeyasu went to the mines, and soon the community gave him the same respect again. Waves, greetings, thank yous, and more. When they arrived to the mine, however, it was closed off by Officer Murakami.

Murakami: Sorry, but this place is closed off! Anyone who works here has the day off!

Takeyasu: (Well. Just our luck.) Now what do we do?

Giyu: Let's find another mine.

Murakami: Whoa! I'm sorry, but the mines are closed. We saw a silver demon here.

Takeyasu: What did he look like?

Murakami: Silver hair, red shirt, rainbow eyes, and for some reason, the kanji for Two in his eyeballs. Well, that's what the people with the masks and gakuran outfits said.

Takeyasu knew exactly who that was. The demon that killed his parents.

Takeyasu: Where is he?

Murakami: Ran away. And don't worry. He won't be back. Those masked men gave me this.

The cop pulls something out of his pocket and it was a seed that was gold.

Murakami: They say this is a magical wisteria tree which apparently keeps away demons

Takeyasu: Ok. Thanks anyway. How long until we can go back into the mines?