Beginnings Act Part 2: 5 Heads Are Better Than 1

Note: Kawakaze's first name is Mari. I accidentally named her Rie a few times. But her name is Mari.

Takeyasu was sleeping over at his master's house and woke up. He decided to do something for the family and turns out, there were a list of chores. He grabs an axe and decides to chop firewood. As he leaves, he encounters Shizuka.

 As he leaves, he encounters Shizuka

Shizuka: Hi, Yasu. Where're you going?

Takeyasu: Chopping firewood.

Shizuka: Don't stay out too long. Breakfast is being made.

He leaves the house and starts chopping wood. Takeyasu had a peaceful life up on Mt Ishiguro. The stones were shiny as they were black, the snow felt cool on his skin, and he was a Demon Slayer. Yasu also liked the Kirishiki family, and Aiwa was a kind girl to her surrogate older brother.

After a bit of chopping, breakfast was ready and Takeyasu rushed inside. He said his thanks, then ate with the Kirishikis. He ate a bit more than usual since he now has better abilities and skills, which expend his energy. After his meal, he packed his kimonos, blankets, and Kirishiki gave him something.

Kirishiki: I want you to have this. It's a wood carving I made myself.

The box was quickly unwrapped and it showed a beautifully crafted wooden dragon.

Kirishiki: This was made with the wood found on the Wisteria tree, the shiniest stones on this mountain, and I was told this very tale about a dragon by Ubuyashiki's father

Kirishiki: This was made with the wood found on the Wisteria tree, the shiniest stones on this mountain, and I was told this very tale about a dragon by Ubuyashiki's father. Or grandfather. I didn't really remember that much. But you should also know, the main creator of all demons goes by the name of Muzan Kibutsuji. Black hair, red eyes, he hasn't been seen in over 300 years. Probably irrelevant, but our main goal is to destroy him to save humanity.

Takeyasu: Whoa. Ok. Bye.

Kirishiki hugs his protege, and Yasu does the same. Then, he goes down the mountain, but not before Kirishiki points him in a better direction.

Kirishiki: Instead of going down the whole mountain by the caverns, use the staircase.

Takeyasu: Oh yeah. Thanks.