Beginnings Act Part 5: Signs of Life

Small Spoiler Alert!

I just want to clarify one thing. Before Takeyasu becomes a Dragon Breather, Muzan actually liked every form of the 12 Kizuki. The Upper Ranks could eliminate Hashira, and the Lower Ranks could destroy Dragon Breather Colonies easily. But first, I should give a small profile on the demons of the 1st 12 Kizuki Arc.

====================
==========

Name: Fukugan (複眼)

His name means multiple eyes

Rank: Lower Moon 2

Basic Personality: He is a sadistic, psychopathic demon who loves slaughtering Demon Slayers and anyone who comes across his face and his multiple eyes.

Blood Demon Art: Eye Spells (Like Gyokko, his eyes have special magical abilities but they relate to eyes instead of fish.)

How Muzan Views Him: A favorite. (Muzan likes Fukugan a lot because he has a sadistic, violent, and deviant personality, along with his loyalty and ability to be feared with just his face.)

Japanese Voice Actor: Yuma Uchida

English Voice Actor: Justin Briner

====================
==========

Name: Yuan (由暗)

Her name means origin of darkness

Rank: Lower Moon 3

Personality: While she's more quiet than her counterpart, she has no such mercy and even has nihilism sewn into her personality. She doesn't care about anyone, except Muzan, but even this is out of pragmatism and fanaticism.

Blood Demon Art: Revealed Later

How Muzan Views Her: Like, but not more than Fukugan. (While nihilistic like Doma, she is loyal to Muzan and violent as well.)

Japanese Voice Actor: Aya Hirano

English Voice Actor: Allegra Clark

====================
==========