Beginnings Act Part 3: Healing Body and Soul

A ton of Kakushi were told to go to the hospital and "kidnap" the victims. They couldn't be treated by regular medical personnel. Although the Kakushi aren't nurses, they knew how to treat patients much better than doctors at times. So in the middle of the night, they kidnap Umiori, Tatsukami, Matsuri, and Kawakaze.

As for Giyu, he went with them, and brought his "would have been" brother in law with him so he could drop him off in Takeyasu's village. Ryoshin was a nice place to visit, but Giyu thought about coming back when he didn't have to deal with Foreign Demons trying to destroy the port.

Not many people were fond of the port being destroyed by a demon. Luckily, Takeyasu's uncle was extremely rich and could pay for most of the damage. Ryoshin tried their best to decline, but he insisted.

At the moment, the group of Kakushi were trekking from Ryoshin to Takeyasu's village. It was nice and started to grow a bit, since Kagaya, under the guise of "Katsuro Kobayashi", took over the mining and lumber companies Ryuji once ran.

After a while, they arrived at the mansion which Takeyasu and his father helped build. The Kakushi gave him to the Kocho Sisters who were better than them when it came to medicine.

Kanae: Is this Takeyasu?

Shinobu: What do you know? He survived Bani.

Giyu: His name was Barney. Or "Baruni".

Shinobu: Whatever. Nee-san. Could you look after him?

Kanae: Ok.

Shinobu: Tomioka-san. Help me get medicine.

Giyu: (It wouldn't kill you to say please.) Ok.

Shinobu and Giyu left to the storage room for medicine while Kanae looked after Takeyasu. Despite his nihilism, he was brave and selfless and saved an entire port town along with Tomioka. All she wished was that he didn't purposely get himself hurt to kill himself.

Kanae: Takeyasu. Please wake up.

Soon, Giyu and Shinobu came in and gave some medicine for the nihilistic demon slayer. Kanae then tucks him in and the group leave.

Day after day, Kanae comes into the room to check on the patients. Matsuri was the first to wake up, and he started recovery training right away. Then, Kawakaze woke up and she started recovery training not soon after. However, Umiori took quite a beating from the water clones.

It even got to the point where Takeyasu woke up before him. When Kanae found out, she was glad he was awake, but also had some questions for him.

Kanae: What happened in the fight?

Takeyasu: Me and Tomioka were fighting off a demon from a foreign land, and he had the ability to control water. That guy even managed to try and destroy the entire port town. We had to kill him, but he punched me into a crater and I fell unconscious.

Kanae: What did you do?

Takeyasu: I kept on using mist to confuse him, but he saw what I was doing and punched me.

Kanae: Well, I'm just glad you're alright.

Takeyasu: Thanks, Kanae. Now, what do I do?

Kanae: Rehabilitation training.

Takeyasu: Ok. Guide me to it and ACK!

The man could barely walk and Kanae had to keep him upright. To be fair, Takeyasu was out for a day, but it still was pretty bad. So she helped walk him to the rehabilitation center and recovery training.