Prologue Act Part 3: New Life

After a good nights sleep, the group of 4 kids prepare their new blacksmith home. Takeyasu used what business knowledge he had for resources, Sabito and Makomo did the forging and made stock for the shop like blades, tools, gear, and even some tools.

Sabito: Luckily your uncle kept a list of stuff he could make and how to make it.

Makomo: Yep! Giyu? Can you go fetch us some metal and wood?

Giyu: Sure. I just need an axe.

Takeyasu: What should I do?

Makomo: You're the son of the richest family in the village. They must have taught you business.

Sabito: Ah. That explains it. Makomo-chan mentioned a family who was as kind as they were rich. That was you?

Makomo: The Tatsukamis. They had the kanji for "dragon", and "god".

Takeyasu: Yep. I was originally going to become a businessman like my dad. I guess I might as well do it here. Like money and resources management.

Makomo: Ok. Tatsukami-kun-

Takeyasu: Tatsu or Yasu.

Makomo: Tatsu-kun is in charge of business, Tomioka-kun will get wood and metal, and Sabito-kun will help me.

Sabito: Ok.

====================
==========

When it came to food however, it was hard. Takeyasu didn't cook since his old life was a rich one, and Giyu never made a meal as well. Makomo and Sabito however, they were amazing. Sabito was good with a knife, and Makomo knew how to cook with fire.

Takeyasu: Who knew cooking and blacksmithing were alike in a way?

Makomo: Yeah. It's just blacksmithing, but with food.

Sabito: Who wants salmon?

Giyu: Mine has radishes, right?

Takeyasu: Who eats radishes?

Giyu: I do.

Sabito: *chuckle* Don't worry. There's no radishes for you, Takeyasu-kun. It's just rice.

Takeyasu: Awesome! Thanks!

Giyu: Thanks.

Sabito and Makomo: You're welcome.

Giyu: and Takeyasu: Itadakimasu (Thanks for the meal.)

The two blacksmiths chuckled as their resident woodsman and businessman ate up before they could eat.

====================
==========

At night when work was done, they'd talk about their past family lives.

Takeyasu: Well anyways, I was their smartest student. Every test, I did well on.

Sabito: Cool.

Makomo: Amazing!

Giyu: Nice.

Takeyasu: Yet I couldn't do business classes.

Makomo: Not everyone is good at something the first time. I mean when we started blacksmith work, our sickles weren't curved.

Sabito: Yeah. And Makomo-chan is the better blacksmith than me. The only reason I was able to learn it was because I wanted to help my friends.

Giyu: I was mainly raised by my sister, Tsutako. She was super kind and caring. Not to mention, she was getting married to a kind man who would've gladly have taken me in. But before the day of the wedding, we were attacked by a demon. She bought me time to escape, and fought it as best she could. But it wasn't enough. As I could hear her scream when I ran.