Prologue Act Part 6: Blood and Bonds

Note: I'm changing the name of Sumire's dad from Kaiji to Keiji.

One more month passed, and another day in the blacksmith shop winded down, Takeyasu then talks to his three friends.

Takeyasu: Guys, I'll be gone for a while. The will is finally cleared up, so I'm going to grab what I got. And I'm gonna see mom and dad.

Makomo: I'll come with you!

Sabito: Me too.

Giyu: Me three.

Takeyasu: Are you sure? Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Sabito: No. And it'll be a chance to get some words off your chest.

====================
==========

During the bequeathing, Takeyasu gained a lot of money in yen, so he could live the life he used to have, but still stuck with his friends and gave them a few thousands.

Giyu: You sure we can have this?

Sabito: I mean, it's your money but-

Makomo: Wouldn't you rather do something else with it?

Takeyasu: Hey, you guys took me in. It's the least I can do. Now come on. I want to go see mom and dad.

Soon, the group arrive at the graveyard, and see the graves of Tatsukami Ryuji, and Tatsukami Kagami.

The group pray towards the mom and dad of Tatsu, as the nihilistic boy tries his hardest not to cry

Takeyasu: (Mom....dad.....I met some wonderful friends. I sure am glad to have met them. All I wish is that you could see them. Hopefully you're happy in heaven.)

Makomo: (Uncle Shun told me about you guys. Ryuji-san helped the shop by buying a lot of tools for his workers and even gave Shun a job during hard times.)

Sabito: (I know I never met you, but you raised a fine boy. I should know. Because he is our friend.)

Giyu: (Rest in peace, Kagami-san and Ryuji-san. And thank you for raising Tatsu-kun.)

They then stop praying as Takeyasu talks to the graves.

Takeyasu: Mom, dad. Meet Sabito, Giyu Tomioka, and Makomo Aoki. They helped change me into a better person and also a more self sufficient one too. Sabito helped me make the tools we need for our shop to thrive. Tomioka, although an ok cook, he's a backbone for our materials. And Makomo, a great cook, blacksmith, but an amazing person. I wished you could've met all three.

They suddenly feel a bit sad at the thought, until Takeyasu gets up, and walks off.

Takeyasu: I promised myself I wouldn't cry in here. Come on. Let's go.

The 4 children walk off, and soon, a man and woman come to the two graves, and the woman places her hand on Ryuji's gravestone.

???: I'm sorry, brother. But don't worry. Your child will be fine.