Beginnings Arc Part 4: Mission of a Lifetime

Days, weeks, and a few months passed by. And Takeyasu was currently doing the last bit of his rehabilitation training. It was a bit slow, but soon, he finished his exercises and was all recovered.

Shinobu: Alright. You're all recovered. Now go slay some demons.

Takeyasu: Ok, Shinobu.

The boy then puts on his white and blue haori and grabs his purple and blue sword and runs out of his room. It was quite a while ever since his fight against Barney, the Gaijin Sailor Demon. It made him know how dangerous his new job really was.

But he really didn't care. He just wanted to be comfortable. As he left the room, he ran into a tall man with blond and red hair, with red eyes as well.

 As he left the room, he ran into a tall man with blond and red hair, with red eyes as well

Rengoku: Hello, there! My name is Kyojuro Rengoku! What's yours?

Takeyasu: Takeyasu Tatsukami.

Rengoku: Nice to meet you! Kocho and Tomioka speak very highly of you! From what I heard.

Takeyasu: Yeah. Guess I do.

Rengoku: Who did you train under?

Takeyasu: Kai Kirishiki.

Rengoku: Kirishiki-san? He was a very unorthodox, but effective Hashira to the corps!

Takeyasu: Thanks.

Rengoku: Anyway, I need to head off to oyakata-sama. He has a mission for me.

Takeyasu: Ok. Bye Rengoku-san.

Rengoku: Bye, Tatsukami-kun!

====================
==========

Takeyasu and Giyu take walk and decide to run the shop for a bit. They needed a bit of a break from Demon Slaying and this was their source of comfort. Running a shop while also forging tools.

Takeyasu: You missed this?

Giyu: A little.

The Kakushi took a break or did other things in the shop while Yasu and Giyu ran most of the work. The shop ran smoothly again and many customers were glad to see them again.

Giyu helped the Kakushi learn how to make better tools out of the metal and wood left over while Takeyasu taught them business and also how to make more items.

Soon, Takeyasu had an idea. He knew Nichirin Metal was the only thing that can kill a demon. And he was shooting a bow and arrow. So, he could use any leftover Nichirin metal and swords to create Nichirin Arrows. However, he needed to find a way to make them able to kill demons while also making sure the arrowhead didn't weigh it down.

So he tried some attempts with regular metal at first. The arrowheads were either too big, or too little. The bow was ok, but the arrows needed a bit of tuning. Eventually, he was able to make his own arrows again.