Beginnings Act Part 1: One Door Closes, Another Opens

Takeyasu prepares to head back up to Mt Ishiguro to grab his things and visit some friends. But he realized that he needed his horse, Chana.

Takeyasu: Wait! I need to get my horse!

The journeys would be a lot faster with his horse. He walks to the hidden stable and the group of Kakushi attending to the horse comes across him.

Kakushi: The Master's Nephew!

Kakushi 2: He's here for the horse!

Kakushi: And he's a Demon Slayer!

Everyone: The horse is ready, Tatsukami-sama.

Takeyasu: Thanks, Kakushi.

He gets on the horse, and she was groomed well, had some meat on her bones, and had new saddles and reins. Takeyasu thanks the Kakushi and first introduces his animal friends.

Takeyasu: Chana, meet Amatobi. Amatobi, Chana. Chana, Amatobi. She's your new pal, Amatobi.

They were silent at each other, but when near their owner, they'd neigh or squawk in joy. He waves to the Kakushi and heads towards the mansion.

Takeyasu: Bye! Thanks for taking care of her!

They wave as well and head to the shop. The crows also gave them orders for shop duty again. Ubuyashiki promised to keep their business up and running, so Kakushi regularly ran it. Everyone in the village assumed it was a uniform, so nothing really changed.

====================
==========

Takeyasu heads to the mansion with Chana and Amatobi, and the journey went a lot faster. He'd have Amatobi as a locator and Chana as transport.

Mt Ishiguro could wait. He wanted to see his friends first. He arrived at the very mansion he helped with and saw Kanae and Shinobu exiting.

Shinobu: Oh. It's sister stealer.

Takeyasu: Never gonna live that down, am I?

Shinobu: Nope.

Kanae: Shinobu. I told you I agreed. Hello, Tatsu-kun.

Takeyasu: Hello, Kanae-chan.

She blushed a bit, but shrugged it off. Soon, she noticed his white and blue haori and new sword.

Kanae: So you did pass. I'm so proud of you!

Takeyasu: Thanks, Kanae.

Shinobu: It's nothing special.

Kanae: Shinobu. People don't usually make it through. You saw his two friends.

Shinobu: Maybe it's a bit. Good work. For a rich boy.

Takeyasu: Former rich boy. Anyway, what do you think? All this, just because I became one of you guys!

Kanae: You look so cool! And this is an amazing creature.

Takeyasu: It's called a horse. My family usually used them to transport materials. Her name is Chana. And my crow, I named him Amatobi!

Kanae: Hi, Amatobi! I'm Kanae Kocho. I have a crow too. Kuro-Chan!

Her crow comes flying and she introduces them to each other. Although Kuro-Chan was nice to Amatobi, Yasu's crow was too shy to speak.

Kanae: Is he shy?

Takeyasu: I don't really know. But I wanted to say I'm a Demon Slayer now. And thanks for helping me.

Kanae: You're welcome.