Prologue Act Part 9: Never To Part

Takeyasu was currently running with Sabito and Makomo and Giyu. They were in the process known as Final Selection to become Demon Slayers. The main objective was to stay alive and slay demons too.

Takeyasu: Ok guys. Demons are weak to sunlight, so that'll be our chance to rest then. We head west for that.

Giyu: Ok.

Sabito: Let's do it.

Makomo: Come on!

Demon: Hello, everyone. Guess I'll be having my dinner tonight. And you guys are my main course!

Demon 2: I saw them first!

Demon: No, I did!

They begin to argue while Giyu decided to try his master's moves. He smelled thread, and suddenly, water appeared from his blade.

Giyu: Water Breathing, 4th Form. Striking Tide.

He started to move fluidly and sliced their necks with no issue. Their heads then fell off and disintegrated.

Sabito: Awesome.

Makomo: Come on. Let's head east.

====================
==========

They head up east while slaying demons, and suddenly, they come across a stronger demon. He had multiple eyes, and was currently fighting the Shinazugawa kid.

Sanemi: Wind Breathing 7th Form. Gale, Sudden Gusts!

He rapidly slices the multi eye demon into shreds, but not with his blade. It was with wind gusts that shred through bamboo and bark. Before long, he decapitated it with one slice. The boy continues to run but the squad run up to the sun in order to take a rest.

Takeyasu: Come on. We should try and get up further.

As they run, suddenly, they were swarmed by an entire group of demons. Turns out, some knew hat multiple demon slayers would run up further, so they created a barricade and wall to eat any that came around. Their Nichirin Swords lay on the ground, covered in blood, and untouched by the demons, because some would disintegrate when touching the blade.

Takeyasu notices this, he takes a deep breath in, and prepares his next attack. It was his chance to show his friends Mist Breathing.

Takeyasu: (Mist Breathing, 5th Form.) Sea of Clouds and Haze!

He rushes towards the demons and slices as many as he could before mist covered the entire area. Although not all were killed, many were decapitated before the group had to hide behind some bamboo and non wisteria trees.

Takeyasu: Ok. My form bought us some time. What on earth do we do next?

Giyu: I can try and do another attack. But there's too many for a Striking Tide.

Sabito: Then let me help. I'll do my move.

Demon: Hey they're going to kill us! KILL THEM!

The demons charge at the squad while Sabito motions his team to run while he fought.

Sabito: Water Breathing 3rd Form. Flowing Dance!

He moves his body like a river and slices the necks of all the demons in one long and fluid slash. Their heads drop to the ground and their bodies disintegrate while doing so.

Takeyasu: Ok. The sunlight should appear, right about, now.

Before one demon came up behind him, Makomo used her move to protect Takeyasu.