Prologue Act Part 1: The Meet

This act is mainly going to be Takeyasu focused and build up his past. Don't worry! Each main OC will appear at some point.

====================
==========

Takeyasu was currently in his house and doing some chores when his father and mother came inside. Their names were Ryuji and Kagami.

Takeyasu got the hair from his father and the eyes from his mother

Takeyasu got the hair from his father and the eyes from his mother. Once he finishes his chores, he runs to hug them.

Takeyasu: Hi, mom and dad.

Kagami: Hi sweetie. There's something we should tell you.

Takeyasu: Didn't you already tell me-

Ryuji: Nope. Not that. We've decided to let you help out our family business. You're 14, so we should teach you about business. You haven't forgot, but we run a business which sells lumber and stone. Mainly for buildings.

Takeyasu: Ok, father.

Ryuji: Tanaka, Abe, my faithful servants. Please guide us to our building.

Both: Yes Ryuji-sama.

The two men guided the family of three towards the building and Takeyasu was excited at what his life would soon become.

====================
==========

As the family of three walked down the village, multiple merchants, food vendors, and more people said hi to the Tatsukami family.

Merchant: Hello, Ryuji-san!

Ryuji: Hello, to you too!

Merchant: I hear you're doing well with your business.

Ryuji: Aren't I always?

Merchant: I also wanted to thank you for buying up all my stock. My family won't be worrying about food for months!

Ryuji: You're welcome.

Blacksmith: Hello, Tatsukami-san.

Ryuji: Hi, Aoki-San.

Vendors: Hello, Tatsukami-san!

Ryuji: Hello to you, vendors! Say hi, family!

They waved back as Ryuji and his family, along with Tanaka and Abe guided the family to their building as they got multiple greetings from people and others.

The Tatsukami family was the richest family in the village and also the most respected. They sold a lot of precious materials made for buildings. Ryuji came from a very wealthy family, and Kagami came from another high class family, not as wealthy, but still rich. Despite their aristocratic life, they gave to the community and in turn, the community gave their love back.

Ryuji is a kind, fair, and considerate man. He always loved his family and would always use his spare time to help Takeyasu or his wife. He had multiple other suitors for a 2nd wife, but he turned them down saying that he'll only love one wife. Nothing more and nothing less.