chapter 9 - caught

We kiss for the first time. My head is spinning and I can't grasp what's happening. The kiss is full of lust and he holds my neck with one hand, his other is on my cheek. My hands reach into his black T-shirt and I hold him close to me. A few kissing noises ring through the empty gym and I let out a soft moan. König chuckles against my lips fully aware of the effect he has on me. His chuckling is contagious, so I giggle too.

Suddenly, a loud, arrogant clearing of the throat sounds from the front door of the gym. Fuck. König just slowly leans away from me, sighing with annoyance.

"Shit, Ghost. I'm busy." König says, and only then do I realize that it's Lieutenant Ghost who's caught us.

"Yeah, I can see that." he says seriously. "König, a word." he says as he gestures with his head towards the front door of the gym, his arms crossed at his front, looking at me the whole time. "And you rookie, you should be focusing on training, not your colonel."

Holy shit? Why is Ghost so overprotective when it comes to König? König forms a silent "sorry" with his lips and steps back from me, following Ghost out of the gym.

I hear the two of them arguing loudly outside the door and I feel bad. I'm also afraid that Ghost will be even harsher with me now. After a few minutes, the discussion between the two of them dies down and I hear them move away from the door one by one.