chapter 17 - fun

König's POV

After the little lesson we gave Anja in Ghost's office a few days ago, we also talked about a few boundaries that we unfortunately have to keep. Due to our positions, we are not allowed to have relationships of any kind with rookies. Which in turn means that our triangle must remain secret. As I recall the conversation, I'm sitting in the canteen eating an apple while leaning on the table and watching our girl a few rows away from me. And to my amusement, she's watching me too. I smile. Our girl.

When she grins mischievously at me, I shake my head in amusement. She is simply unbelievable. Suddenly she gestures with her head towards the exit and gets up and walks out. The canteen is packed, pretty much everyone from the camp should be here right now. I look after her and watch her hips sway from left to right. After a few seconds, I head for the exit too. I take a quick look around and see her standing in front of the door to the communal toilets, grinning mischievously at me as she goes in. What does- Oh God. She... I swallow and stretch my neck, then follow after her with quick steps. As I enter the room, I hear a soft giggle from one of the cabins. I grin and open the door.

"What are you doing here, little one?" I ask, amused, as I step inside and lock the door behind me. She grins at me and steps closer to me so that our bodies are almost touching.

"What do you think?" she says playfully. Oh. So that's how it is. She's turned the tables on me. Okay, no problem.

"I don't think you can keep your hands off me, Mrs. Fleischer," I say as I also take a step forward and hug her tightly to me. I can feel her heartbeat getting stronger.

"Damn right." she says with a grin. I smile and we start kissing. Her hands grab my shirt and she pulls me so close to her. I run my fingers along her jaw and tilt her head slightly so that she allows my tongue a deeper entry. My hard cock presses against her stomach as we make out. Shortly afterwards, I notice her reaching to my crotch and her dainty hand rubbing the bulge in my pants through the fabric.

"Anja..." I moan as we kiss.

"Mhm?" she asks as she continues. "Don't tell me to stop."

I swallow and break the kiss for a second, looking into her eyes. Her hand continues to move and my thumb strokes her cheek. I can see in her eyes that this is what she wants. So I nod. "Okay, little one," I say softly in a raspy voice.

We continue to kiss and try to keep our breathing as quiet as possible. When she starts to undo my belt and takes my dick in her hand, my breath catches. My eyes open and I look into hers. They are full of desire. She spits into her hand and I groan as she starts to move her hand up and down.

"F-fuck... Anja... I..." I moan softly.

"Shhh." she says and continues. We kiss passionately once more and suddenly she gets down on her knees in front of me. My chest heaves as I breathe so heavily. The moment she takes me in her mouth, I lean my head back and moan again. I enjoy the feeling of her tongue as it snakes around my sensitive skin. I look down again, not wanting to miss this sight. Then I take her hair in my hands so that it doesn't fall into her face.

"You're doing so good, Princess," I say softly. She moans once, as if it's a great pleasure. I pull her head back by her hair and look down at her. A few strings of spit stretch between her lips and my bouncing dick.

"Fuck." The sight of it. "That's my girl, you look so pretty." I moan and I push her head against my dick so that it disappears completely into her mouth and throat. After a few seconds, I hear and feel her choking on it and when she puts her hand on my thigh, I pull it out of her mouth again.

"Too much?" I ask teasingly. She shakes her head and I recognize a smile on her face. I chuckle. "Good." I say and then push her against me again and begin to fuck her throat. After a short while, my moans get louder, but I try to hold them back in case someone does come into the communal toilets. As I pull her away from me by her hair, she looks up at me and I have to pull myself together not to come right into her beautiful face.

"Open your mouth," I say, and she opens it while maintaining eye contact with me. Fuck, she's a quick learner and knows exactly that her eyes should stay open.

I stroke my dick and shortly after, my breath catches in my throat and I cum in her mouth. My girl catches it all and swallows it down. Then she grins at me and stands in front of me again.

"You're driving me crazy," I say with a grin and we kiss again.