chapter 16 - triangle

After today's sniper training is over, I make my way into the office building as quickly as possible. I walk through the corridor and avoid eye contact with everyone I meet. I make my way to Ghost's office when I suddenly run into a wall. No, not a wall. A rock-hard, huge chest. I let out a short, startled yelp as two strong hands grab me by my shoulders.

"Wow, is running into each other our thing now, little one?" König says, amused, as he looks down at me.

I look up at him and smile. "Sorry, I was... deep in thoughts." I say, a little ashamed. König nods and we both walk slowly down the corridor to Ghost's office. Before he opens the door, he stops and looks at me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asks seriously.

"Yes, everything is great. It's just... it's all a bit new to me. I've got to-" I say and am interrupted when Ghost calls from inside.

"We can talk about that in here. No secrets." he yells.

König and I look at each other sheepishly and he opens the door for me. We enter the office. Ghost is sitting behind his desk in his chair with his arms crossed and his hungry eyes fixed only on me. König closes the door behind me and moves to the window, where he leans against the windowsill.

"Sit down, love." Ghost says with a soft voice, gesturing to a chair on the other side of the desk. I walk over to it and sit down, crossing my legs.

"So..." I say, hoping one of them will tell me the reason for the meeting. The two of them exchange a look.

"Ghost told me that you two kissed," König says, looking at me. I nod slowly and blush. He chuckles. "Nothing to worry about. We have already talked about it before."

I look back and forth between the two of them in surprise. "You've... talked about it?" I ask. They both nod.

"We've come to the conclusion that it's either all or nothing," says König.

"Nothing is not an option." Ghost says seriously.

König nods. "He's right. And the moment you kissed him yesterday, it was clear that from now on it's a ... triangle."

I blush and after a few seconds, I nod. "Okay. I understand. And... you're okay with that?" I ask. "I'm just saying... I get two scoops of ice cream and you-"

"We get the cherry on top," König interrupts me, amused, and I see Ghost rolling his eyes, but he has to hold back a chuckle too. I laugh.

After a few seconds of thinking, I look down at the floor, embarrassed. "Aren't you... jealous of each other?" I ask nervously.

"Come here." Ghost says seriously. My eyes widen and look into his. Then I swallow nervously and stand up and walk to him. Ghost taps his hand on his thigh. "Sit down."

I blush and sit down so he wraps an arm around my waist and presses my back against his front. We both look towards König, who is still leaning against the windowsill with his arms crossed. Ghost brushes a strand of my hair out of the way so that my neck is exposed to him. He moves his face closer so that I can feel his breath on my skin.

"Keep your beautiful eyes on König, love. And don't you dare close them." he commands as he suddenly begins to press gentle kisses to my neck before I can say anything. My pulse quickens as I feel his warm lips and my mouth opens slightly. I maintain eye contact with König and see something flash in his eyes. Lust. Temptation. Hunger. Desire for more. All that, but no jealousy. Ghost begins to nibble lovingly on my neck and König swallows. A moan escapes my lips and Ghost also begins to touch my breast with one hand.

When I notice a movement in König's crotch area in the corner of my eye, I break eye contact and instinctively look down. His bulge is pulsing against his pants, showing through the khaki-colored fabric. My eyes widen as I see this.

"Eyes up here." König says, amused and full of lust. I obey instantly.

"See what you're doing to him, love?" asks Ghost as he stops kissing my neck.

König suddenly steps towards us and takes my chin between his index finger and thumb and tilts it upwards so that I look at him. "You're so sweet, little one. So innocent." he says as he leans down and kisses me hungrily. Ghost groans out, and I realize beneath me how he's pulsing, too. Fuck. This is turning me on so much. Shortly after, König breaks the kiss and kneels in front of me so we're eye level. Then he puts a hand on my cheek and strokes it with his thumb.

"We're not jealous. Quite the opposite," he says and I know exactly what he means. I smile sheepishly and nod.

"Okay, I believe you." I say quietly and bite my lower lip.