chapter 18 - lieutenant

I'm sitting in a mission briefing with the other rookies in the back row of the room and we're listening to the planning of the upcoming mission. Ghost and König are also here, but in the front row. I can't take my eyes off them as they listen to the instructions and plans in full concentration. Before I realize it, I'm in a daydream. I imagine Ghost kissing me and me sitting on König's lap, him spreading my bare legs and pleasuring me with his right hand while his left hand is wrapped around my neck. When I catch myself thinking these thoughts, I blush. Shit. I am so horny. The fact that the three of us have to keep our situation a secret makes it very difficult to find moments when we can get close. A few kisses here and there, the occasional make-out session and the blowjob I gave König two days ago. That's all we've been able to do so far. The fact that König and I are closer to each other than Ghost and I is also bothering me. I know they're not jealous. But I still have the feeling that I have to divide my time with them equally.

As the meeting ends and everyone in the room stands up, I see Ghost walking towards me. I gulp as his intimidating statue strides towards me. If I didn't already know him, I would probably have run away in fear. But he only just passes me, which disappoints me at first, but then his hand lightly brushes mine. I look straight after him, surprised at the gesture in public, and he turns slightly towards me again and just winks. Teasing. So that's his plan, I think to myself.

After a few seconds, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I have a message from Ghost.

"My office. Now. We have 15 minutes."

My heart pounds like crazy in my chest and as I look around the room again, I notice that everyone seems very busy, including König, who is discussing mission planning again with other Task Force members. I bite my lower lip and leave the room quickly and quietly, making my way to Ghost's office as inconspicuously as possible.

Just as I'm about to knock, he opens the door for me, grabs my wrist and pulls me in so that I bounce against him. Then he locks the door behind me.

"Ghost, I-" I start, but he puts his hand directly over my mouth.

"As much as I love your voice Anja, now is not the time to think out loud." Ghost says seriously, but somewhat amused. I nod. Then he removes his hand.

"Good girl." he says in a deep voice that immediately gives me goosebumps. Then he moves his hands to my hips and starts grabbing them roughly but full of admiration. "That's you, isn't it, Anja? My good girl who obeys me and does what I ask?"

Holy shit, yes! I think to myself. But I just nod.

"Ah ah. I can't hear you." he teases me.

"Y-yes. I am." I say, a little surprised by his communication being so open. I didn't think he'd be so verbal in these situations, considering how quiet he usually is. But I love everything about it.

"Very good. Very very good." Ghost replies in an amused voice. "Go to my desk and stand in front of it." he then says seriously and crosses his arms in front of him.

I hesitate at first, but then I go to his desk. Part of me is a little scared of the uncertainty, another part, the bigger part, can't wait to know what Ghost is planning. I stop in front of his desk, my back turned to Ghost.

"Take off your pants." he suddenly orders.

"G-Ghost..." I say, a little embarrassed.

"Shh. Aren't you my good girl, Anja?" he teases again.

I swallow and slowly pull my pants down so they fall to my feet, then step out of them. At that moment, I hear a low growl behind me, which makes me blush immediately. And before I can say anything, Ghost is suddenly standing very close behind me and I can feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"And now your shirt," he orders.

I pull my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor with my pants. I'm standing in front of him in just my underwear. Because he is so close to me, I can feel how fast he is breathing. I can almost hear his heart, it's beating so loud behind me.

"Turn around." he says seriously.

I slowly turn to face him and look up with an innocent expression. I see his gaze travel up and down my body. A look that wants to eat me alive. Then I decide to play along with his game.

"Do you like me, Lieutenant?" I ask innocently, which obviously surprises him because his eyes widen. Then he suddenly grabs my neck with his right hand and chokes me slightly, pulling me so close to him that the tips of our noses touch.

"What did you just call me?" he growls in a low voice, his grip tight around my neck.

"Lieutenant." I reply teasingly.

"Fuck." I coax from him and his lips press against mine in a hungry kiss as he pulls me even closer. Then he takes a step forward so that I'm sandwiched between him and his desk.

"You're beautiful, Anja." he whispers, as if he's trying his hardest not to interrupt his dominant role with a soft compliment. Then he takes my chin between his index finger and thumb and pushes it upwards so that our eyes meet. He then runs his thumb over my lower lip.

"We still have ten minutes. And I want to make the most of them," he says seriously as we maintain eye contact. Then he reaches behind me and undoes my bra clasp, takes it off and looks at my cleavage.

"Fucking beautiful." he then says admiringly, but so quietly that I'm sure he was just thinking it out loud on accident. He grabs one breast and starts to massage it, then leans down to the other and starts to give light kisses and then small bites on it. I lean my head back and try not to moan already, but I can't stop myself. The moment I start to enjoy it, I suddenly feel pain and quickly look at Ghost again.

"Ahh..." I moan in pain as I see him rolling my one nipple back and forth between two fingers, squeezing hard.

"I can see the fire in your eyes when you feel pain." he says in a deep raspy voice. I nod and bite my lower lip.

"Fuck Anja..." he says and before I realize what's happening, he turns me around and pushes me forward so I'm bent over his desk. My chest, which is so warm from his touch, now touches the cold surface of his desk.

"Spread your legs and put your arms behind your back, love," he orders and I hear a belt and a zipper being undone behind me.

I breathe heavily in hungry anticipation of what is about to happen. Then I answer quietly, "Yes, Lieutenant," and do as he asks.

"Atta girl." he then says and I notice him pulling my string to the side. "You're so fucking perfect," he says as he leans down on me and whispers in my ear, "As much as I want to hear you right now, I'm afraid it would be better if you were quiet."

The moment I hear his words, I realize how his cock presses against my entrance and he pushes into me to the hilt in one slow movement. My eyes open wide and my mouth forms an O and if I could, I would scream. It's big, bigger than I've ever felt before. But he gently strokes my hair and tries to calm me down.

"Shhh, love. You're doing good. Relax." and after he says that, he starts to move his hips. Slowly at first and then faster. My initial pain quickly turns to pleasure and I really have to restrain myself from moaning out loud. Then Ghost grabs my hair and pulls me closer to him so that his front is pressed against my back as he continues to ram into me.

"Fuck... you feel so good." he growls softly in my ear. My hip bones slam against the edge of his desk and I know for a fact that it's going to leave bruises. I moan and do my best to keep my voice down. Ghost spends the next few minutes pounding into me like a unstoppable beast, but with so much love and passion. I do my best to keep my hands behind my back, however I soon release that grip and my nails begin to scrape across the rough wooden surface of his desk as he pushes me further forward with every movement.

"G-Ghost... I... I..." I moan as I'm about to reach my climax.

"I can tell, Anja. Fuck... I..." he begins, and just as the waves of my orgasm roll through me, I hear his breath hitch and feel his cock pulsing inside me, warm liquid trickling out of me and along the inside of my thighs.

Still inside me, he pushes in me to the hilt once more and whispers in my ear, breathing heavily, "I can't wait to share you with König, love."