001

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— Azalea West feel every green blade of grass that pricked at her body the feeling immediately calming her down

—— Azalea West feel every green blade of grass that pricked at her body the feeling immediately calming her down. The golden afternoon sun taking over her senses as the fresh air absorb into her lungs. She was a child of the outdoors spending each waking hour out in the sun.

Where she was laying in the grass was a place the kids at camp half-blood would call the secret garden. A place designated for Azalea to let her ability's mend and come together with the greenery of the outside world.

Creating a part of the camp that was like stepping into a outdoor paradise that was filed with vibrate flowers that casted the rainbow in peoples eyes. As soon as someone was to walk in a tranquil feeling would over take the body. The smell of blossoming carnations filed the nose and a gentle breeze carried delicate petals through the air creating a whimsical dance in the forest.

Here in this spot she truly felt connected to her mother Persephone she could feel her spirit coursing through her bones. The sense of comfort was the only feeling she felt in the secret garden where she could hide from the world and be one with her mom.

After awakening from her dazed state of relaxation from her spot on the ground. Azalea sat up in the grass it was late in the afternoon just minutes before the sunset was to happen. She looked around at the paradise she created.

Spotting the fruit trees she made not to long ago the young girl tucked her golden blonde hair behind her ears and stood up with a slight wobble. Azalea made her way to the pomegranate tree and picked one of.

Siting back on the grass she dug her thumbs into the top of the pomegranate cracking it open and glancing at the ruby-red coloring of the mouth watering fruit. The blonde eat her food slowly taking time to enjoy the little things in life as she did for a lot of other thing.

She continued to eat her lips turned a slight red from the deep colored fruit. Azalea heard footsteps coming up behind her before she heard the voice of her best friend Annabeth Chase. The two girls had been friends since Azalea had stepped foot into the camp.
They automatically clicked mostly because the two girls shared an oddly close back story.

"Azalea"

"Yeah, I'm over here." She answered back quickly.

"Come on we have to go." Annabeth told the blonde. She had just heard of a boy who was almost at camp half-blood. And she had to be the first to see him in case he could be the one.

"Come on." She reached he hands out to help Azalea up. "I'll explain on the way."

—— HER AND ANNABETH ran up the grasses hill to the group of people that were in a circle surrounding a kid. The sun had set to the point that there was only a little sliver of light left to see. Azalea pushed her way through some kids, Annabeth following right behind her as she kneeled down.