013

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— THE TWO WALKED in silence for a while the only sound being the creaking from the metal rides around them

—— THE TWO WALKED in silence for a while the only sound being the creaking from the metal rides around them. Ever time Azalea would hear the sound her head would go wiping around, an eerie feeling surrounding her from the abandoned park.

"Look at that." The girl stared at a wooden roller coaster "only the god of craftsmen could build this." She told to the curly headed boy next to her. "Have you ever seen anything like this."

"If it belongs to the god of craftsmen, what was the god of war doing here. Aren't they enemies? And why would he split without his shield?" Percy looked at Azalea who was taking in her surroundings.

"Ares has always had a thing with-" Percy cut her off "Aphrodite, she's Hephaestus's wife. Oh you're kidding he met her here. In her husband's park?"

Azalea shook her head. "That's so wrong" the blue eyed boy cringed.

"They got caught and he had to leave in a hurry." She scoffed. "One thing Ares was telling the truth about... this family is a mess."

Percy and Azalea kept walking through the park when a creepy sound of one of the rides powering on. "Thrill ride o' love." Azalea read out loud.the pink words lighting up above a boats and water. "Don't you're even try to tell me that's not some creepy shit."

"I didn't say anything." He stood next to her staring at the glowing pink words as well. "I could feel you thinking it." Azalea said a slight tune playing in the background. "This must be where Ares and Aphrodite got caught. The shield has to be in there. We just gotta go get it."

The two made eye contact Azalea looking him up and down waiting for his answer. "Sure, let's go check out the scary ghost ride, why not." He walked forward pulling the short girl along with him, she was a bit hesitant when getting into the rocky boat. Until Percy exited his hand out for her to grab.

"My lady." Percy joked in a really bad british accent.

Azalea giggled and grasped his hand "why thank you good sir." She was pulled onto the boat a pink shadow casting over them while the two sat down, the boat ride starting a minute later.

The two teens sat silently on the boat before a slight thunder sound, and the dimming of the lights in the tunnel caught their attention. "What is Love? Baby, don't hurt me..." played out of nowhere cutting the tension between Azalea and Percy like a knife.

"This can't be happening right now." Azalea stated the song continuing to play in the background. "I feel like I've heard this before. I think in the orthodontist's office maybe?" Percy recalled.

A colorful array of lights appeared, flowing throughout the tunnel casting colors on their faces. Percy locked in, watching the animated character on the wall move around. While he was looking away Azalea could only look at him his features glowing a slight blue. She watched his eyes trace the figures in front of him.