009

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— THEY WERE ALL now sitting together Annabeth and Grover on one side and Azalea and Percy on the other

—— THEY WERE ALL now sitting together Annabeth and Grover on one side and Azalea and Percy on the other. The blonde girl had insisted that she get the window seat since the sun rises was beautiful with pinks and oranges lighting up the sky. "Two days till we reach Los Angeles. Plenty of time before our deadline to reach the underworld." Grover told them. Azalea reached into her bag that was on the bench separating Azalea from the boy next to her and pulled out her hair brush, and beginning to brush her tangled golden locks.

"Can I ask a dumb question?" Percy asked next to her making Azalea roll her eyes. "It's like you need me to make fun of you." Annabeth said.

"Shoot."

"I've never been to Los Angeles before, I'm guessing neither of you have been to Los Angeles." He was wrong though Azalea had lived near LA for most of her life. Her father's vineyard was located in Santa Barbara and when she was younger sometimes Azalea and her dad would take trips to Los Angeles. "I've visited Los Angeles a few times when I lived in California."

"Do you remember it." He hopefully asked her. "It was Like six years ago, so no." Azalea told him honestly.

"Ok so, how will we have any ides where we're going."

"No idea, but that's like step 37 and we're still on step four. Cross that bridge when we get there." Grover stated.

"Follow-up stupid question." The blonde boy said making Azalea let out a sigh and slumped back in her seat, she grabbed her apple juice and took a big sip. "Dude" she told him putting her juice back on the table.

"And you shall fail to save what matters most in the end. Back in Jersey I told you the Oracle said this quest would fail and no one's mentioned it since. Seems like something we oughta be taking about little more seriously." Percy and Azalea had talked about this the night before so she moved her gaze away from Percy and to the outside. Where a few centaurs were running along with the train. "Hey, look at that." All of the teens started looking outside the window. "Are those?"

"Centaurs." Annabeth pointed out the obvious. "Aren't they beautiful." Azalea added.

Percy looked around to the people on the train. "No one even knows they're there."

Azalea shifted her eyes way from the galloping centaurs and to Grover who started talking "There used to be herds of them everywhere."

"What happened to them." Percy voiced.

"Humans... a few thousand years ago the god of the wild, Pan disappeared. And ever since without Pan to protect the natural world, humans have been trying really hard to chip away at it." Azalea always liked how much emotion Grover would use when he talked about something he liked.

"The bravest saytrs volunteer to become searchers, trying to find Pan. None have ever returned." Annabeth explained further.

"Your uncle we found in Medusa's, Ferdinand. He was a Searcher." Grover shook his head yes to the question. A sad tone filled there group.