012

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— THE FOUR CAME across an older looking diner, Percy opened the door for Azalea and they walked in

—— THE FOUR CAME across an older looking diner, Percy opened the door for Azalea and they walked in. Hearing the obnoxious loud laugh from Ares. "Guess this is the right place." Percy looked over to the man who was being entertained by his phone.

Strolling over to the table were the god of war was sitting. Azalea noticed the fries and burgers stacked on the table in front of them. She thought about the last time she had ate, it had definitely been a while. "Gimme a second, I'm just starting a fight on twitter here."

Azalea shuffled in to the booth seat sitting between Percy and Grover. "Nothing makes me happier than a good old fashioned, burn it down fight." The bearded man smiled down at his phone. "Ah, okay done."

Ares put his elbows on the table and leaned in "so your quest, it's going to fail. Ask me how I know."

Azalea went to open her mouth but Percy beat he to it "it isn't gonna fail."

"Sure it is." Ares scoffs. "For starters." He lifts up his tiny electronic to show the kids a video, showing an interview with a man lounging on a sofa. "Percy was always troubled, but I never thought he was capable of something like this." The mans voice came from the phone.

"Who's that?" Grover questioned next to her. "My stepdad, what's he doing ." Percy said on the other side of Azalea looking back at the video.

"Wait for it." The reporter lady said a few words before the man on the couch spoke up "A kid that messed up? What wouldn't he do."

"What." Percy said.

"Wild, right. The FBI is already spreading your picture around." Ares continued showing them the news video. "It's a Camaro, I really- we really loved that car. Cut."Percy stepped whimpered through the screen.

"I'm going to kill him." Percy threatened.

"I knew I was going to like you. But safe to say, the chances of you four idiots hitchhiking the rest of the way to L.A. without getting arrested are slim to none." Ares explained to the kids across from him.

"You think we don't know that" Azalea sassed. Ares face turned a slight shade of red as he leaned forward to intimidate the blonde girl, pointing his finger out about to say something before Annabeth distracted him with her voice. "Why are you sitting here then. If you're supposed to be looking for the master bolt too. Shouldn't you be out there looking for it?" Annabeth raised her brows.

"Hm, there's no fear in you two, is there." Azalea shook her head no at him, but it was definitely a lie.

"Doesn't matter, whether the bolt's retrieved or not Zeus is going to war with Poseidon." The four looked between each other at the new news. "No, the oracle said if we return the bolt, there wouldn't be a war." Percy corrected.