016

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— WALKING THROUGH THE casino Azaleas eyes scanned all of the people chatting and hanging out around her

—— WALKING THROUGH THE casino Azaleas eyes scanned all of the people chatting and hanging out around her. There were people laughing up a storm, gambling, drinking and having a good time every were the young girl looked. "This place is a lot bigger than it looked from the outside." Grover spoke out loud the sound of gambling machines chiming in the background.

"He could be anywhere." Grover continued.

"Let's split up." Azalea turned on her heals to look at Annabeth like she was crazy. "I thought we didn't do that anymore." Percy noted.

"It would make no sense to split up in a place like this." Azalea made her point, not understand why Annabeth would want them to split up.

"Also, you guys have seen him before, but I haven't" Percy continued. All of the them standing in a little circle to be able to hear each other over the loud chattering. "So I'm not going to be much help alone."

"Go check that side of the floor, I'll take Percy and Azalea this way." Annabeth pointed to the side Grover would be looking on. "One way or the other we meet back in the lobby in 20 minutes."

"What do I say to him if I find him first?" Grover questioned.

Azalea shook her head "nothing, because I'm going with you. Two and two." The blonde girl put her hands on the saytr's shoulder, looking to Annabeth and Percy to see if they'd agree. Her eyes scanned the brown haired girl and then roamed over Percy whose jaw was slightly clenched.

"Yeah, of course." Annabeth gave her a small smile.

"Great, come on." Azalea pushed Grover away from there other friends and through the opposite side of the casino, weaving through people and what Azalea thought were extremely outdated outfits the two made it to a more bar area of the hotel.

"Yikes that lady looks like she's from 2001." Azaleas eyes widened at the extreme low rise jean. "Don't you think so, Grover." Her eyes were still looking back at the young lady who had walked by her. Hearing no response she brought her eyes back in front of her "Grover." Azalea asked out loud calling for her missing friend it seemed as if he had disappeared in thin air.

"Grover." Azalea called out a little bit more worried shoving through a few more people. Where the hell did this kid go, "Dammit, this kid."

Azalea walked through some more people looking for the saytr, he was no where to be seen. Now she was standing in the middle of a bar and game table many adults cheering and laughing around her. They held drinks of all kinds and the air had a slight stench of cigars.

She was very confused finally she had had a time to stop and think, where were all of the Lotus flower? She hadn't seen any? And yet something was off she could feel it, the blonde girl fidgeted with her necklace.

FLOWER GIRL // Percy Jackson On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara