015

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— AZALEA WEST LEANED her head against the green tarp that was covering a animal cage, fast asleep

—— AZALEA WEST LEANED her head against the green tarp that was covering a animal cage, fast asleep. During the night it had gotten cold, though she had completely dried up the girl was left in a constant shiver. Percy had taken notice of this and that she only had on a thin layer of clothes, and had taken his green flannel of and handed it to her.

Now in the early morning she wore his flannel over her white cropped shirt and leaned her head on his shoulder letting out quiet snores. "Did that's help." A bright light penetrated Azalea vision, groaning while she picked her head up. "No." She whined, still dazed from her sleep.

"Guess we're about to find out." Annabeth sighed moving the crystal in her hand, back-and-forth to capture the light. "Can you see where we are."

"We're almost there." Grover brought his head back in the truck. Azalea looked over to Annabeth and realized what they were doing, Percy got up first going to sit next to the brown haired girl then Azalea fallowed scooting her way over to sit crisscross applesauce in front of them. "There I got a signal." The reflection from the light through the crystal glowed up on the wall.

"Toss it seaweed brain." Azalea nudged his leg, not even realizing the new nickname she had began calling him. Percy flicked the drachma into the moving reflection "okay this will never stop being weird."

"If you want the gods attention you have to pay for it." Annabeth explained "Oh, Iris goddess of the rainbow please accept my offering." The lights on the wall changed colors. "Okay show me camp Half-blood, Chiron's office."

A head appeared in the rainbow that was young and definitely not Chiron, Azalea could immediately tell it was Luke just from the back of his jet black hair. "Luke?" Azalea questioned a smile appearing on her face from seeing one of her friends.

"Flower? Annabeth, Percy! Are you okay." Luke's voice filtered through the glowing reflection. "Yeah, we're fine." Annabeth answered for all of them. "Where's Chiron?"

"Chiron's holding camp together with both hands. Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides. Please tell me you're calling with good news." Azalea listened to her friend her smile dropping as he continued talking.

"We know who stole the bolt."

"How do you know." Azalea creased her brows at this, thinking about what he said, she leaning back against her two friends legs. "We ran into Ares and Grover got him talking and realized Ares knew who the the thief was but was covering for them." Azalea nodded her head along "so, who would Ares cover for other than..." Annabeth trailed off.

"His favorite daughter." Luke concluded. "Clarisse is the lightning thief."

"Chiron's got to arrest her, find out what she knows. There's more to this than just the bolt, something bigger. Don't ask me how I know you just gotta trust me."