006

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— AZALEA  AND ANNABETH both walked on the bus heading to the back

—— AZALEA AND ANNABETH both walked on the bus heading to the back. Azalea had already opened her candy and ate a few ropes. It reminded her of when she was living with her dad and there black lab way before her stepmom came in the picture. Before she even knew her real mother was Persephone the goddess of spring and the queen of the underworld she spent her days blissfully running around the vineyard with her, dog Magic until the last sliver of sun vanished. That's what this candy tasted like to her the innocent days of childhood.

"Alea." Annabeth pulled her out of her déjà vu. "Go tell Percy and Grover to grab their stuff."
Not a second later Annabeth pulled out her hat and went invisible. The golden blonde walked to the back where Grover and Percy were still talking about the consensus song. " Percy, Grover." She said urgently, both of the boys heads turned to her, Grover now sitting next to the son of Poseidon. Azalea lead down so she was on their level to be able to whisper so no one around would here. "So the good news is we got chips and sodas." Percy grabbed a peace of candy from the blondes hands and took a bite out of it. "And the bad news is there's a monster-."

"What." They both said in unison the candy almost falling out of Percy mouth. "there's one on the bus right now so we need to gra-." She was not able to finish her sentence one again when Annabeth voice boomed from behind her. "Guys, you need to open that window! Now!"

Annabeth and Azalea were both captivated by the clicking and weird noises the Fury was making. "I don't think these windows are supposed to-"

"Grover shut the fuck up and get the fuck up." The brown and green eyed girl panicked moving to pick up her purple backpack. "Oh, no." He exclaimed the two boys had finally processed the fact there was a Fury on the bus with them even through Azalea had given a warning. They both got up and moved to the window Grover yelling Go to Percy multiple times. While the two were fighting with the window to open Azalea activated her golden bracelet. Swinging the bag over her shoulder she grabbed an arrow and loaded her bow and aiming it at the Fury dramatically walking closer to the four.

A beeping sound filled the bus and everyone started getting up and blocking her aim. Not even a second later a different Fury came crashing throughout that window. "You should of listen to what I told you." Azalea pulled her arrows back and let go in a swift motion the arrow flying into its heart making the Fury evaporate right in front of their eyes.

Azalea took a minute breather before snapping back to reality. "We're done here, let's go." Annabeth pushed past her and jumped out the bus window. Azalea picked up her arrow "Come on, sunshine." She called to Percy following Annabeth's action.

—— "SOMEWHERE UP AHEAD this turns into a satyr path." The four had been walking for a good time now. The golden blonde girl was getting a piggy back ride from Grover at the moment since Annabeth couldn't walk and carry Azalea and Percy had the shoes that Luke had gave him. Azalea liked Grover though, at camp they had crossed paths a few times and had a few conversations over the years but nothing more then that. She thought he had a good soul and was a good kid or should she say man as Azalea had only found out he was 24 a few minutes ago. But anything would do, so that her flower path wouldn't leads the Fury right to them.