004

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— "THE ORACLE HAS confirmed what we expected" Azalea listened to what Chiron was saying

—— "THE ORACLE HAS confirmed what we expected" Azalea listened to what Chiron was saying. It was the day after Percy was claimed and now he was to go on a quest, she just hoped he picked her. The West girl was standing between Luke and Chris with the rest of the most compelling candidates.

He hair was half up half down with a hibiscus flower tucked in to it. Percy eyes scanned all of the kids in the circle, his eyes landing on Azalea looking her up and down. He thought she looked enchanting today.

"That this quest will proceed toward the underworld, where you will confront the god who has rebelled against his brothers. Hades, the entrance to Hade's domain lies under the city of Los Angeles. This is where you will journey to. Time is short. I have selected our most compelling candidates,from which you will choose three to join you on this quest and ensure that we succeed."

"Azalea and Annabeth" He said with no hesitation. Azalea was taken aback at how quickly he made his choice. But locked eyes with the ones that were a ready on her and gave him a smile
As to say a little thank you.

"Customarily, one waits to at least hear a name or two before choosing. Are you sure you don't wanna hear more?" Chiron questioned Percy.

"This thing, Zeus's master bolt we need to get it back, right?

"Yes." Chiron shook his head.

"And it's gonna be hard to get, yes?"

"Extraordinarily." Azalea frowned her brows at this wondering how hard the quest could really get.

"And if the mission required someone to push me down a flight of stairs for it to succeed. You'd want someone that wouldn't hesitate when they do it. And through out the quest I'm going to need somebody who's going to be on my side no matter what?" Percy stated his point looking at the Centaur. He misses the blush that took over Persephone's daughters face as she looked down at the ground.

"The first quest-mate shall be Azalea West!" Then he continued "And the second quest-mate shall be Annabeth Chase!"

The blonde girl lifted her gaze of the floor and back to the son of Poseidon who had a proud smile on his face. Azalea was beyond happy he chose her, she hasn't been out side of camp half-blood in years and now all she couldn't stop thinking about was how it could've changed since.

"Now on to the other candidates."

—— AZALEA HAD GONE with Percy it tell Grover the that he would be going on a quest with them. There she had also said goodbye to the Pegasuses which Azalea adored. Now back in her cabin she had her purple backpack on the ground with multiple necessities in it. Her hair brushed, mascara, lipgloss, two changes of clothes and her toothbrush and toothpaste but she couldn't think what else.

"Hey." She heard from the door way when she looked over she saw Like leaning on the doorway with little box in his hands. She would often times leave her door open if it was to hot to get some fresh are. "Hey, come in." She waved him over. Luke went and sat on her bed that was adorned with plan white bedding.

"You've got everything?" He questioned the girl that was sitting on the floor. "I think so I got my hair brush, clothes, mascara and lipgloss what else can a girl need."

"Umm, we'll to go on a quest this girl is probably going to need snacks, water and her bracelet." He pointed to the gold arrows shaped bracelet on her side table. "Your right." Azalea went up and grabbed her bracelet. "I'll probably need go get money-." She sat down next to Luke before get cut of mid sentence. "Your boyfriend already got some."

She rolled her eyes at him and let out sigh "He's not my boyfriend." Getting up again and walking to her closet "What shoes should I bring?" Azalea went into her closet waiting for a answer, she didn't get on though "Luke." Her voice was raised a bit.

"Oh the gray ones." Weird Azalea thought. "Hey I have something for you." She perked up at this walkout of the closet with her shoes in hand. "What is it." The blonde girl went and stood in front of the boy who was like a brother to her.

"Here." He handed her a little box that she opened right away and saw a little bracelet with white flower beads. Azalea thought it was cute "thanks." She gave him her famous smile and slippers the bracelet on the empty wrist.

His vision went down to he foot that was wrapped in a foot wrap since it was still bothering her a lot. "How's your foot." He questioned her.

"It's feeling better."

"Will it be fine on the quest." Luke was worrying about her like she was his real sister.

"I will be fine."

"And you're lip." He pointed at her busted lip that had a deep red scab over it.

"Everything is fine I promise."

He stood up engulfs her in a hug her face going into his chest from how short she was. "Stay safe out there."

"I will." She said into his chest.

He pulled away "And take care of each other."

"Of course."

—— "SHE'S REALLY going to miss that tree, huh?" Percy was observing Annabeth near the tree that was Thalia. "When Annabeth first arrived here with Thalia and Luke, they were being chased by monsters. Agents of Hades, Sisters." Grover explained to Percy who was standing next to him with Azalea on the other side of Percy.

Azalea was finally wearing clothes that weren't the camp shirt, she was wearing her black cargo pants a pink tang top and an gray zip up hoodie. Her purple backpack pack on the ground next to her feet.

"Furies, Mrs. Dodds?"

"Yes, one was our algebra teacher Alecto. Thalia turned back to fight to buy her friends some time. Her satyr protector tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen. So at the last moment Zeus intervened to save her life and changed her form." Grover described the events, missing out a key point of the satyr protector being him.

"The most powerful being in the universe best idea to save his daughters life was to turn her into a tree?"

Azalea turned her head away from Percy to look at Annabeth who had walked up to the three. "She was the bravest demigod I ever knew. She fought valiantly and she met a hero's fate."

"She met a pinecone's fate." Azalea let out a quick giggle before releasing that no one else was amused. She Changed her face expression to one that was not amused like Annabeth and Grover and hit Percy in the shoulder. "That's so rude, Percy." He grabbed his shoulder and looked over at her with a what was that for face.

"Forbidden children are always in danger, even the strongest one's, even Thalia. And you are not Thalia. Do exactly as I say and maybe you survive this." Azalea though that was a little harsh. "Are we clear?" Percy just stared at the Chase girl dumb founded before she turned around and started walking of.

"Dose she think she's in charge?" Percy asked to two standing next to him. "Who else would be." Azalea replied as she picked up her bag and the three started following after the daughter of Athena.

"I guess I assumed we'd do a show of hands or something."

"Welp, you guessed wrong sunshine." She said walking a bit a head to catch up with Annabeth, wild flowers following behind her in the big green field.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1k it means so much that people are reading this to me

love you guys 💕💕💕

love Estella